VI

"I suggest you step the fuck away from him, punk"

Jimin let out a dry laugh that held no humor whatsoever. "And who are you to tell me what to do to my boyfriend? He's mine, my little whore"
Jimin's words hurt Yoongi like hell, he could feel tears swelling up in his eyes and kept his gaze on the floor, where no one would see his pathetic tears. He knew Jimin was right, he was always right and Yoongi hated himself for always being wrong. Despite all this, the scared boy stayed quiet through it all.

"Oh please" Jungkook scoffed right in Jimin's face. "He's not yours. You couldn't give two shits about him. He's scared of you, just cause you're in a relationship doesn't mean you own him. Oh, and if I were you; I'd consider yourselves broken up." The tallest of the three was so mad his fists were clenched at his sides as his voice got higher with each syllable spoken. It was as if he was trying to contain himself from hitting Jimin, which he probably was. Said boy didn't even respond to Jungkook's speech and simply smirked in a weird way.

Jungkook had enough. "Yoongi lets go" and before the small boy could react Jungkook had grabbed his arm and his suitcase and was currently dragging both of them out of the apartment.

"You'll be back Yoongi" Jimin's words made the other two halt in their step. "You'll come back to me cause you love me. You will always be back because I'm the only one that's ever gonna love your ugly ass." Jungkook tried to drag Yoongi away from there, sparing him Jimin's harsh words. But Yoongi stood his ground, not even he had a single clue why. "And when you are, I'm gonna continue loving you, and boy are we gonna have a fun time. Or rather I am. Until then, have fun being used as the slut you are" and with that Jimin closed the door and the pair started walking towards Jungkook's car. Jungkook fuming with anger, and Yoongi with his head down because he knew. He knew Jimin was right, he knew he'd run back to Jimin. After all, who would love him if not his own boyfriend?

The two were sat in the car passing building after building and the ride felt like hours. There was a weird tension between the two that had never really been there before. Jungkook decided to break the everlasting silence.
"You know what he said isn't true right?" Yoongi couldn't find it in him to answer, cause he knew Jimin was right.
"You're not just a slut and I'm not gonna use you for sex. You're one of the people I actually care about and I want you to be safe. So... don't go back to him. He'll only hurt you. Please promise me you won't go back to him cause you might never get out again." Jungkook took turns between looking at the male beside him and looking at the road to not kill them both.

Yoongi slowly turned his head from looking through the side window. It was only then that Jungkook noticed the tear stains running down the boy's cheeks. He hadn't even noticed the poor boy crying.
"You know I can't promise that Kookie." He whispered out. "I want to promise you I really do, but I hate breaking promises and I'm afraid I might break this one. Jimin... he's the only love I've ever received and might be the only one I will receive." Yoongi took a deep breath to stop from bursting into sobs. "I don't want to go back to him, kookie. But I'm scared I might." Jungkook didn't know what to say. He realized just how broken this boy really was. He realized how much Jimin had manipulated him into thinking he wouldn't be loved. Jungkook stayed quiet, when he knew he needed to talk the most.

Why hello I didn't really wanna end the chapter here cause it's so FU KING SHORT but by now you should know me: I'm a sucker for cliche endings I can't help it really. And besides, two updates in two days from a girl who hadn't updated for like 2 years is kinda a big deal isn't it?
Jk ily all thank you for sticking with me on this book that is my most important one.

And no I still don't proofread any of my chapters lmao