III

Yoongi's diary

I thought Jimin and I'd be fine, you know? Sometimes, when things are good, they're really good. But right now, when things are so so bad, I don't know if i can handle it. It makes it so hard for me to love him when he proves to me over and over that I shouldn't. It's so hard when I think he's changing, when he's bringing back sweets or takeout or rents a movie and we cuddle all night. But then, he goes partying at night coming home smelling like death and alcohol and some girl's perfume.

Jimin says it's normal in a relationship that one of the people in it messes up sometimes and it's just a natural part and that we need to forgive each other. Sometimes is the key word. Well; how many times is sometimes? Cause I

"Hey watcha writing midget?" Yoongi almost screeched when someone grasped the note book out of this hands. He quickly stood up and turned around to face the thief, thinking it might be Taehyung. But instead he was met with an unfamiliar face with bright red hair. "It's about him again isn't it?" The boy said, quickly scanning through the newly written text.

Now that's what made Yoongi even more confused. Why did this stranger steal his notebook away from him, and who does he think he is?

"Excuse me? I don't know what you're talking about. Do I know you?" Yoongi asked as he tried to snatch back his book, having some difficulties as the man in front of him was quite the bit taller than him.

"Yes you do actually. Or you should as we work at the same Starbucks partly. I also happen to work at the place your boyfriend goes to pick up his hoes." Yoongi stiffened at his words, something like anger or hurt bubbling up inside of him. And with that, came tears that started welling up in his eyes. I guess it hurt more to hear someone say it out loud then to only think it inside your head.

"Oops, sorry. Sensitive topic? Please don't tell me you didn't know? It's so obvious."

"No, it's not that." Yoongi mumbled, looking down at his feet. "He loves me. I know he does. I guess I'm just not enough to fulfill his needs as a man, and I get it sometimes when a young man is filled with hormones and shit they need to get release or whatever and I don't like to have sex that much and-"

"Oh god, Yoongi honey please shut up. He doesn't love you obviously, or if he does he's a dick. And you deserve so much better. So dump his ass." This man made it sound so easy to Yoongi, but it wasn't easy. Nothing in Yoongi's life seemed to be easy anymore.

"But I mean it's not-. Wait why am I taking advice from a stranger? I don't even know your name" the small boy huffed and crosses his skinny arms over his chest making the handsome boy in front of him roll his eyes and press his tongue against the side of his cheek.

"Okay first of all, rude. Second of all, the name's Jungkook. See now we're not strangers anymore"

It was only then that Yoongi really took his time to take in this Jungkook's appearance. The man was handsome, no doubt about that. He had the face of a child, though when he smiled at Yoongi in that cute way.

"Oh and if you wanna know how I know about all this is because; one, you talk about Jimin with Tae hyung all the time so I know what's up cause I always eavesdrop and second, one time he picked you up from work and then 5 hours later he was picking up that horse looking guy, what's his name? Woonseok? Nah that's not it-"

"Hoseok" Yoongi filled in for him, no emotions whatsoever in his voice.

"Bingo~" "so you do know about it?" This Jungkook dude never stopped speaking did he?

But Yoongi just simply shook his head sadly, the thoughts becoming too many for his head. "I mean I knew about the cheating but I didn't think it would be with someone so close to me."

Jungkook could see the sadness in Yoongi's eyes and started feeling kind of bad for being so subtle and mean about the entire thing. He doesn't think before he speaks often.

"Sorry about that, hyung. But shouldn't you just have left him at this point? After everything that has happened, what he's done to you. Why would you stay with him even though you're so much better off without him?" Jungkook had chosen his next words carefully, not wanting the small male to become even more upset. He honestly didn't want the boy to be sad. Quite the opposite really, he wanted nothing more than for Yoongi to be happy again, without his asshole boyfriend.

"I'm not, Jungkook. I love him and I'd be so lost without him. I don't even know how to function properly without him. Not to mention we live in the same apartment, where would I stay if we were to break up?" The entire situation was stressing poor Yoongi out so much it triggered his anxiety quite the bit as he rambled on and on. Until Jungkook grabbed his shoulders and stared right into his deep, brown eyes.

"Then let me show you. Let me show you a world where he's not in it to hurt you. Let me show you, that you're better off without him"

Im such a sucker for cliche endings. And THANK YOU FOE OVER 200 READS?? THATS FUCKING CRAZY. I love you, it feels good to be back