IV

I was gone for a while because I had a football camp and then I went to Italy for a while but guess who's back??

Ever since that day, Yoongi and Jungkook had grown quite close. Every time Jimin would sneak out, all Yoongi had to do was pick up the phone and the man was on his way. And as of right now, Jimin had just walked into their apartment.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Jimin asked as he slumped down into the couch next to his small boyfriend who had cuddled up on himself.

When he didn't receive any other answer except for heavy breaths and quiet snores, realized Jimin that the male was asleep, his phone clutched tightly in his hand. An idea popped into his head as his gaze spotted the white phone in Yoongi's small hand. Jimin quickly snatched the phone, hoping his boyfriend wouldn't wake up. When he didn't, Jimin got to work. He had already demanded to know Yoongi's passcode to his phone so getting into the phone wasn't a problem. The problem was, what he saw when he opened the phone.

Immediately he was met with a chat Yoongi had had with a boy, whom Jimin had never heard of before. "Jungkook" was his name. Jimin was furious as he started scrolling through the phone. The more he read, the angrier he got.

"I'm coming over"

"Love you"

"You're so beautiful"

Were only a few of the many texts Yoongi had received from this 'Jungkook'. Jimin was so mad he only saw read as he clenched his boyfriend's phone on his hand so hard he felt as if he would break it.

"He's cheating on me. That motherfucker is fucking cheating on me."

And with those words he grabbed Yoongi's shoulders and shook him awake from his peaceful slumber. His eyes shot wide awake and he was met with a Jimin so mad he had never ever seen before.

"Jimin, babe hi-"

"Don't you fucking "babe" me. You're fucking cheating on me" Jimin spit out before his boyfriend even got to finish.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the words at the phone in Jimin's hand, showing his text messages with Jungkook.

"No, I promise you've got it all wrong Jimin. Please let me explain." The smaller male stood up from the couch and tried to talk to his boyfriend.

Said boyfriend merely stared ahead at Yoongi. His gaze was so cold and so full with hate Yoongi's knees felt weak as his own gaze frantically looked at everything but his boyfriend's eyes. Seconds felt like hours as the two males stood there in silence. Until it was cut short with a loud slap. Yoongi's head flew back with the amount of force that his boyfriend had used and he grabbed his stinging cheek. Jimin's eyes softed as Yoongi's filled with tears.

"Shit, Yoongi I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I got out of hand" Jimin rushed out and walked over to his boyfriend to give him a hug.

"I didn't cheat on you, babe. He's just a guy I work with i promise" Yoongi spoke with a shaky voice, trying not to let his tears shed.

"I believe you babe. It's just that I love you so much that I couldn't stand ever having to share you with anyone. You're mine, babe."

Yoongi smiled and nodded, remembering his mother's words:

Everyone expresses love differently, you just need to see it.

And Jimin just showed his, by being protective. By hitting him. Love is an extraordinary thing, it hurts a lot and you need to see past the bad things. But what happens when the bad outweighs the good?

So sorry for the lack of updates. Had a rough start of school :)

PLEASE NOTICE THAT I DO NOT WANNA ROMANTICIZE ABUSE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THAT IS NOT THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOOK. I MEAN TO TELL YOU THAT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT OKAY AND YOU SHOULD NEVER THINK OTHERWISE. THIS BOOK IS ABOUT A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP AND LEAVING THAT TOXIC RELATIONSHIP BEHIND OK? Ok glad we sorted that out.