Chapter One.

WARNING: These chapter are going to be edited when I get the time (I know, this book has been published for two years now and it hasn't been edited.. My fault!) so you don't have to point out mistakes anymore like I have suggested in the author's notes for some reason... But thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy it...

"Jasey, you drive like a grandma!" My twin brother yelled at me. Lilly laughed beside me in the passenger seat, thinking my brother's joke was hilarious.

"The kid's right," Lilly said when she was done laughing. I scowled at my best friend beside me. Taking my hand off the wheel, I flipped both Reese and Lilly off.

"Wow that hurt," Reese said in mock hurt, holding his hand over his heart. My brother was such a nuisance. I didn't understand why he couldn't just tag along with one of his friends every day. Instead, he had to ride with me.

"Maybe you should get your own driver's license and you won't have to ride with me," I suggested to Reese. He smirked at me.

"Why? Because I have you to drive me everywhere when I want you to. You're my personal chauffeur," he said with a bright grin.

"You can't make me do anything for you, idiot. I'm older than you," I shot back at him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "You're older by what, five minutes?"

"I don't act like a two year old," I pointed out, "therefore, that makes me older."

"Okay you two," Lilly cut in. She was usually our referee when Reese and I fought. Which was 90 percent of the time. And 80 percent of the time, Lilly was on my side.

I live in a household full of boys. There's my dad, Grant, Reese, and then there's little old me. My mom and dad divorced a few years back and she married a rich man from Miami. She ran away with him like we were nothing. It bothered me, but there was no changing her mind. She wanted to live a young and free life – without her kids to hold her back.

Grant was rarely ever home since he was always somewhere else with the Navy SEALs. It was a hard thing to deal with, him being gone so much, because we all missed him terribly.

"Lilly, why don't you drive your own car?" Reese asked as he propped his chin on the back of her seat. I frowned at my brother through the rearview mirror.

"Reese, why don't you have your seatbelt on?" I asked him. He grumbled and sat back, knowing I'd release my wrath on him if he didn't listen. I had all the boys in my house wrapped around my finger, except my twin.

"Because I don't have a car. Would you like to buy one for me?" Lilly batted her eyelashes at him before turning around and pretending to gag. I couldn't help but laugh at that. She shoved her blonde hair behind her ears to get it out of her face while she texted someone on her phone.

"Hey Lilly, do you know how to drown a blonde? Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool." Reese chuckled at his own cheesy joke and just as I expected, Lilly was out of her seat and reaching back to smack him on the head. There was a little bit of struggle since the car was small, but Lilly laughed when Reese cried out in pain.

"Want to tell me another blonde joke?" She asked him intensely. I knew she was just joking around, but I didn't know if Reese did, though.

"No!" Reese sighed in defeat. Lilly plopped back down in her seat and buckled up before I could nag her to put it on.

"What did you do to him?" I asked her with a smile playing on my lips.

"I twisted his ear until it turned red," she told me nonchalantly. I laughed at her and glued my eyes to the icy road ahead of me. I was way too eager to get to school today - all I wanted was to get off this icy road. I wouldn't be surprised if I got out of the car and kissed the ground.