So are you in?

Alice grabbed her bag and looked at the clock. 7:31. She quickly raced outside and was met by FP. He was waiting in front of the trailer, sitting on a motorbike.

"Nice ride" Alice said, smirking at him.

"Is this ok, or do you want me to go back and get my truck?"

"No, it's fine, just let me pop and get something" she said, walking down the steps and behind the trailer.

FP wondered what she could possibly be getting, until he heard an engine start. He heard the engine get louder, and Alice came around the corner on a motorbike, similar to his.

"Holy-" FP said, lost for words.

She just lifted one eyebrow and smiled.

"You're a badass, smith"

"Badass is my middle name" she said devilishly.

"Really now?" He grinned.

"No, it's fucking Susanna"

FP opened his mouth to say something.

"No questions asked, now let's go before we're late" she said, putting on her helmet and roaring the engine.

"Race?" He asked, also putting on his helmet and starting the engine.

"Oh you're on" she said driving off and winking at him.

He was right behind her, and before long he overtook her, yelling something at her as he went past her.

"I'd watch out Smith, this is my specialty"

She grinned to herself and sped up, overtaking him and also yelling something at him as she passed him.

"Well good for you, but it's mine too"

At this point the engine roared again and she took off. She was now way in front of him and already approaching the school building. She arrived before him and parked the motorbike. He arrived a few seconds later, and parked next to her.

"I'm shook. You're a fucking badass" he said, getting off his bike and punching her lightly in the arm.

"Oi, watch it" she laughed, shoving him.

Watching them from the school entrance were Hermione and Fred, who were both grinning.

"I swear something will happen between them two if it hasn't already" Hermione said.

"Same. God, look at them" he said, pointing at Alice and FP who were getting carried away talking to each other.

They stopped staring at them and acted casual as they saw Alice and FP coming towards them.

"Hey" Alice said, greeting them both.

"Heyyy" Hermione said, smirking.

Fred hit her arm gently and told her to stop it.

Before any of them could say another word, they were interrupted by Penelope who came strolling over.

"House Party and mine. Saturday. You guys in?"

"Yeah sure" Hermione said, smiling politely.

Penelope smiled back and turned on her heel, walking away again.

"I thought you guys hated her?" Alice questioned, confused as to why they would accept an invite from the school snob.

"Yeah, but have you seen her house? It's the only house in Riverdale that's got a pool, plus free booze" Hermione answered.

"Good Point" Alice sighed.

"So you in?"

"Hell yeah"

I know its a little short, but I'll be updating the next chapter pretty soon x