School van

FP followed Alice outside and the two sat down on the edge of the pool.

"You tired yet smith?"

"No, you jones?"

"Nope"

"Well good because the party has only just begun" she grinned, and with that she moved closer to FP and gripped onto the hem of his shirt pulling them closer to each other.

"10 bucks right here" Fred said, pointing at the two of them who were only centimetres apart.

"I wouldn't count on it. She's a mischievous one" Mary said, pointing at Alice.

Just as Mary suspected, Alice had other plans. She flashed FP an evil smile before pushing him into the pool, drenching him.

"Okay this is how you're gonna play this?" FP smirked, wading his way over to Alice who was still sat on the edge of the pool.

"Forsythe, don't you dare!" Alice screeched as she realised FP was planning on getting her into the pool.

"Ooh Forsythe?" FP grinned. Alice had never called him that before.

"Nooo" Alice wailed as he grabbed hold of her wrists, forcing her into the water.

"It's cold" she cried, making FP laugh at how over dramatic she was being.

"Now, now. Remember who started this" FP reminded her.

"Fine" Alice said coldly, trying not to give in and start lying.

"Told you so" Mary said, looking over at Fred who was frustrated.

"Wait! Hang on!" Fred yelled, as he looked over at FP who was inches away from Alice.

FP moved closer and closer to Alice. She moved closer to him as she realised what he was about to do. They both wanted it to happen, even though it may have seemed a little early, they both knew that it felt right.

"Cannonball!" Someone yelled from the balcony.

Suddenly there was a loud splash and both Alice and FP were soaked once again. Shortly after, more people began jumping in and before they knew it, half of the people at the party were outside, either in the pool or drinking.

"For fucks sake!" Fred yelled

"Damn it, things were starting to get interesting" Hermione butted in

"What a shame" Mary laughed, secretly wishing for something to happen although she didn't want to loose her bet with Fred.

Alice looked at everyone in disappointment. FP noticed the look on her face, he too was a little disappointed that they were interrupted.

„Let's get out of here" he whispered

„What? Really?" Alice asked

„Yep, you heard me. Let's go" he grinned, and with that the two of them got out of the water.

"At what point did this seem like a good idea?" Alice laughed, looking down at her soaking wet clothes.

"Don't worry about it" FP laughed,"come with me"

"Where are we going?" Alice giggled as FP lead her out the back

"You'll see" FP said, taking her hand into his

"Where are they going?" Fred asked, trying to figure out where they could possibly be heading

FP and Alice made it to the driveway and something caught FP's eye. Alice noticed him staring at the school van parked next to the gate and immediately knew what he was thinking. FP scanned the place to see if anybody was there.

„How about a ride smith?" he said, spinning around but Alice was nowhere to be seen

He suddenly heard a loud engine and saw that Alice was sitting in the drivers seat of the school van

„You read my mind" FP smirked, getting into the passenger seat

„Where to? I don't know my way around here" Alice said

„I know a place" FP smiled

Hermione, Fred and Mary quickly headed to where they had last seen FP and Alice and saw them leaving the driveway with the school van.

„Holy shit" Hermione laughed

„Well that's new" Fred said in astonishment

„Who the hell-„ Penelope yelled, flinging open the back gate

„Hey get back here!" she screamed

Alice and FP just laughed as they saw Penelope. Alice changed the gear and began driving away, holding her middle finger up and pointing it towards Penelope