It's ok, you're ok

The pair stayed at sweet water river for a while longer before returning to the van. Instead of returning it to Penelope they took it straight back to school and parked it in front of the building.

Alice couldn't have been happier about what just happened, however as she realised it was already 3 in the morning she became nervous. She hadn't mentioned anything about her parents to FP and she intended on keeping it that way.

"You ok?" FP asked as he saw Alice was deep in her thoughts.

"Yeah I'm good" Alice smiled trying to hide her feelings but FP knew something was up.

He decided not to say anything because he didn't want her to feel like she had to tell him everything.

"I wonder what they got up to at the party" she said quickly changing the subject.

"Something always goes down. I'm glad I wasn't there" FP smiled.

"Same"

After about a ten minute walk they reached sunny side trailer park.

"I'll walk you home" FP said.

"Actually it's best if you stayed here" Alice said nervously.

"Ok" FP said noticing Alice's tone of voice. It was almost as if she was afraid of something. He sensed something was bothering her.

"Thank you for tonight, it meant a lot to me" Alice smiled, leaning in and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime Al. I'll see you on Monday?"

"Sure" she smiled before turning and walking towards her trailer.

FP waved her goodbye but didn't leave his spot until she got home. He saw someone open the door and a middle aged man came out, the same one he had seen her with at pops the other night. FP quickly stepped aside so that he wouldn't be seen. He figured Alice probably didn't want him to be seen. Suddenly the man started shouting at Alice, grabbing her viciously by the arm. FP wasn't sure what to do, wether he should interfere or not. He decided to stay put as he saw the man step away. He headed back inside the trailer, leaving Alice outside.

Alice sat down on the steps and buried her face into her hands as she began crying. FP noticed and quickly ran up to her.

"Hey! What happened?" He asked crouching down beside her and wrapping an arm around her.

"He kicked me out again" Alice sobbed.

"Hey it's ok, come with me" he said holding out his hand for her to take.

She did and he lead her to his trailer. As soon as they were inside she burst into tears. FP pulled her into an embrace and rubbed her back gently. She soon began calming down.

"Shh, it's ok. You're ok" he whispered, releasing her from the hug and looking at her.

She gave him a weak smile.

"Listen, you can stay here if you want. I'll take the couch. You don't have to go back there"

"I don't want to impose"

"Trust me, it's fine. Now go and sit down on the couch, I'll be back in a minute"

Alice obeyed and sat down in the living room. A minute or so later FP return with a T-shirt and some sweats.

"You can't wear that" he said, looking at Alice's still damp dress. "This is all I can offer you" he said, passing Alice the clothes.

"Thank you" she smiled, getting up and heading into the bathroom.

Meanwhile FP made her some tea and got some blankets from his room. She returned and saw FP sitting on the couch flicking through the tv channels. He looked up and smiled as he saw her approaching.

"Cute" he smiled.

Alice just rolled her eyes and smiled back at him.

"You wanna watch a film?"

"Yeah" she said, sitting down next to him.

FP chose a random film and put it on while Alice got comfortable.

"Thank you for letting me stay here. I really appreciate it" Alice said.

"No problem. It's nice having someone around here for once" he smiled sadly.

Alice smiled at him, placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked down at it and placed his hand in top of hers, his other one reaching for her face, pulling her closer to him and connecting their lips. Alice smiled into the kiss as it got more and more passionate. She moved to straddle FP and his hands ran down her back, resting on her thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they continued their steamy make out session.

Alice was the one to pull away. "I don't wanna go too fast" she whispered.

"Ok" FP said, leaning in and resting his forehead against hers.

She smiled and pecked his lips before laying down next to him again. He put an arm around her allowing her to cuddle into his side.

After about 10 minutes FP looked down to see Alice was peacefully sleeping in his arms. He turned off the tv and and sat there with her.

"Goodnight Al" he whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and placing a kiss on to her forehead.

"Night Jonesy" she mumbled surprising him as he thought she was asleep.