Prologe

Hey guys. Before we begin I wanna say I DON'T OWN NARUTO and that the idea of the story originally came from InsomniacFanficQueen ! BIG THANKS TO HIM/HER! I adopted this story because it kept me going when I wrote my two most popular stories (The Smart Pair and To Much to Early) and now that I'm decent in writing, I adopted it since no one else was.

Rated 13+.
Warning: Contains abuse and rape (doesn't go into detail).
Official ship: Kakashi x Naruko.

The first chapters are not the same as the original and are my edited version, the plot belongs to InsomniacFanficQueen not me. Please check out the original to see the original chapters.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Ah, Konoha. A village known for its peaceful days.

Days that villagers can just walk around, with no care or worry in the world.

At least, that's what everyone is told.

Inside the village walls, villagers and some chūnin have worries.

Worries other than food getting stolen from shops. Or, someone stealing money from their pocket.

They over exaggerate. They assume. They can't tell the difference from the scroll, and the kunai that has been sealed within it.

"What is that worry," You may ask,"If it's so bad, why not just fix it?!"

And that question will be answered.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

We find ourselves in an old, run down apartment.

A young girl, no younger then 11 or older than 15, being beaten.

This girl, has blonde pig tales brighter than the sun itself. Whisker-like-scars on her face. She wears a hideous kill-me-now orange and dark blue kimono, as it's the only thing that stores will sell her. And to top off her beauty, sun kissed skin that seems impossible to be sun burned.

This girl, is none other than the nine tails jinjuriki, Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze.

-NARUKO POV-

A knife tracing along my stomach.

I hate this. STUPID SAKURA HARUNO, SHE GAVE AWAY MY LOCATION!

Suddenly, I hear the wind rush as a woman with red hair and an orange crest on her back comes and protects me.

That's-That's the first time anyone has ever protected me!

I pass out, hoping to one day meet my savior.