Are we mates; puppy love (2/2)

WARNING; CONTAINS SWEARS, SUGGESTIONS OF SEX.

NO LIKEY NO READY.

NO HATEY!

-NARUKO POV-

Zabuza, Haku, and I were talking in private. I had to explain why I was acting weird...

Explain that Kakashi is my mate.

"Ok...I know I've been acting a tad strange... so I guess I should explain why...um..." I began.

"Well," Zabuza asked,"We're waiting!" Earning a hit in the back of the head by Haku.

"Um...well...as you know, I am the jinjuriki of the nine tailed fox...and foxes and other animals...um...find m-mates. S-so-uh...-that means I f-find love by...um...finding my m-m-mate," I explained, unable to hide my stutters.

"So what dose this have to do with the...erm... off way you've been acting?" Haku asked.

"W-well...d-during our time in the waves I...uh... managed to f-find my own m-mate," I explained.

"What?! Who?! Please tell me it's not that Sasuke-emo-Uchiha-duck-thing," Zabuza asked.

"N-no! It's uh-." I was about to say Kakashi when Haku interrupts me,"I-is it one of those girls?!"

"W-w-what?! N-no!!" I exclaimed.

"Then that only leaves on person left..." Zabuza muttered.

"Hatake Kakashi i-is my m-m-mate," I said.

-KAKASHI POV- (things bout to get interesting!)

I was walking past the room that Naruko, Zabuza, and Haku where talking in.

Naruko said they had something important to talk about, and no one else could hear about it.

I was about to walk past when I hear the words, "I am the jinjuriki of the nine tailed fox."

I eavesdrop on their conversation,"And foxes and other animals...um...find m-mates. S-so-uh...-that means I f-find love by...um...finding my m-m-mate."

"So what dose this have to do with the...erm... off way you've been acting?" Haku asked.

"W-well...d-during our time in the waves I...uh... managed to f-find my own m-mate," Naruko said.

'Sh-she found a mate...whoever that is, he or she should be ready to die!'

"What?! Who?! Please tell me it's not that Sasuke-emo-Uchiha-duck-thing," Zabuza asked.

'That name is surprisingly accurate.'

"N-no! It's uh-." Naruko was saying but was cut off by Haku,"I-is it one of those girls?!"

"W-w-what?! N-no!!" Naruko yelled.

"Then that only leaves on person left..." Zabuza muttered.

'D-don't tell me it's Tazuna!'

"Hatake Kakashi i-is my m-m-mate," Naruko said.

I quickly, yet silently, walked away into the bathroom.