Drop off then, sayonara!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LEMON (sex scene) AND SWEARS!

NO LIKEY NO READY NO HATEY!

-NARUKO POV-

I told Kakashi I would see him in three days, then took off to Tamashiigakure with Zabuza and Haku.

I stayed in Tamashiigakure for another week, just for the sake of keeping it stable. Then head out to Konoha.

I then henged myself into a beautiful villager.

I was easily able to walk past the guards due to my off guard stance

I walk to the Hokage tower and knock on the door to the Hokage office.

"Come in!" I hear and I open the door, close it, then release my henge.

"Who are you?" He asked. "My name is Naruko Uzumaki, or as you might know Vixen Namikaze. I was on a certain...erm...mission when I met one of your shinobi. We fell in love and I promised I would visit him." I said, bowing slightly.

"Who might this shinobi be?" He asked. "His full name is Hatake Kakashi."

"That isn't possible, Kakashi isn't the type to fall in love blindly." The Hokage said in disbelief.

"Do you mind if I call him here to make sure you aren't lying?" The Hokage asked. "Not at all, Hokage-Sama."

He talked to a few ANBU and then in a few minutes, my mate opened the door to the Hokage office.

"Hokage-Sama...N-Naruko?" I nod. "It's been a while, Kakashi!" I smiled.

He genuinely smiled and hugged me tightly. "I haven't seen you in weeks what happened?!"

"I had that," I look at the Hokage then back at him,"Thing...with the two...ya know?"

"Oh, um, yeah," Kakashi finally let go of me, "So, why did you call me here, Hokage-Sama?"

"Well, this girl came in and she was claiming that you two fell in love on a mission...I had my suspicions so I called you in to validate." The Hokage explained.

"Oh, and there is one other thing..." I said, and gave the Hokage a scroll.

It contained this;

Dear Hokage-Sama.

My name is Naruko Uzumaki or Vixen Namikaze.

I have built a secret village where I am the Kage, the village hidden in the soul or Tamashiigakure.