They better explain!

-NARUKO POV-

I ran through the tree's furious. I have been searching for those two for 4 days, only to find out they are in the land of waves?!

Normally, that's no problem. But, right now, I just happen to be on the other side of the Land of Fire!

I use my speed to travel to the land of waves, I almost instantly found their chakra signatures.

I run as fast as I can and find myself on a bridge. A very huge bridge.

A huge cloud of mist surrounds the area. "Wind style; Typhoon release!" I shout, using the jutsu.

The cloud of mist clears and I see Zabuza and Haku run up to me. "Tamashiikage-Sama." They said, bowing down.

I pinch right above my left eyebrow. "You little shits should know that respect won't give you any forgiveness points," I said, sighing.

"S-sorry, Vixen-sama," Haku said. I look behind them. Something inside me snapped.

There where children. 3 children. All injured in some way. "Zabuza. Haku. Are you guys the ones who hurt these kids?!" I growled out.

"U-um...well...Hai...Vixen-Sama." Zabuza stuttered.

I looked back and noticed Kakashi, the copycat ninja. Something in my heart fluttered at his sight.

Kit's found her mate~! Kit's found her mate~! Wait, he's my mate?! Believe it, kit!

"Haku, come with me and help me heal these three. Zabuza, make one move and I'll have your head," I growled the last part.

"H-Hai!" They both shout. Me and Haku go over and help out the four.

-KAKASHI POV-

After my eyes laid on the girl scolding Zabuza and Haku, something in me bloomed.

My once grey world became colorful. At this moment I knew, whoever she is, was my mate.

She came up with the Haku kid and they began healing me and my squad. Haku healed Shin, then Sakura, and Sasuke all while the girl that they called 'Vixen' healed me.

She sighed,"I'm sosososososoooo sorry about those two shit brains!"

She finally finished healing me,"My names Naruko, I assume you're Kakashi. Hm?"

"Oh, yeah. How'd you know," I asked. "Copycat ninja," She stated like it's the most obvious thing in the universe.

"Oh. Right," I said. Suddenly her eyes became dark as she turned to the front of the bridge, where a group of ninja led by Gato stood.

 Suddenly her eyes became dark as she turned to the front of the bridge, where a group of ninja led by Gato stood