Those two idiots!

I don't own Naruto. I adopted this story from InsomniacFanficQueen I changed the names of the Oc's.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Inside a forest, that seems to be in the middle of nowhere.

A female silhouette jumps through tree's. If you look closely, you can see glimpses of sun kissed skin and bright blonde hair.
(

 )

)

Covered by an all-to-familiar Kage jacket.
(

)

)

The female just happens to be Naruko Uzumaki, who is now known everywhere as Vixen Namikaze. In the hidden Rock, she has a ¥111120068.35 ($1,000,000 USD)

Everywhere else her bounty is ¥111,057.340160 ($1,000 USD)

The young woman looks around, to check weather or not someone is following her.

She moved over a rock in a closed wall, and placed her hand on one of the engraved stones.

Suddenly, the wall opens and Naruko is greeted by two men putting a kunai to her throat.

"V-Vixen-Sama!" One of them apologized as him and the other guard stepped down.

"It's fine, boys," Naruko waves off,"Now, I'll be heading in."

The two guards nodded as Naruko walks into the village she created. The village hidden in the soul (tamashiigakure) where she is the Kage (tamashiikage).

She strolled through the village as she headed towards a certain villager's house, getting greetings along the way.

She stopped at a bright pink house. Naruko lightly knocked on the orange door, that opened a few seconds later.