The Test (1/2)

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Choke. Choke. Choke. BARF!

Naruko has spent the week at Kakashi's and has been getting really sick. She was hungrier than usual and had strange cravings. But this was the last straw.

After Naruko threw up, she told Kakashi her theory.

"Uh...Kakashi...I think I know what's wrong with me..." Naruko timidly stated.

Kakashi's eyes drifted toward her,"You do? What may that be?"

"I-I think I'm p-pregnant..."

-TIME SKIP-

Naruko had henged into the same village girl she used to enter the village, but slightly older.

She quickly grabbed a random pregnancy test and checked it out to the female cashier

-NARUKO POV-
"If the test comes out positive, congratulations." She whispered to me while handing me the bag.

"Thank you." I whispered back

I ran out after paying into an alleyway and shushin to Kakashi's.

I undid the henge and ran upstairs. I followed the instructions and waited two minutes.

The two minutes was up and I looked at the test. It came out positive. I ran out of the bathroom. "Kakashi,"I called,"We have a problem..."

He came upstairs and looked at the test,"What the fuck?!" "Kakashi...what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"How about this, you can stay here with me tonight. In the morning I'll bring you to your village. How's that?" Kakashi answered.

"I know one thing, your smarter than I'll ever be."

-TIME SKIP-

Kakashi woke me up and I immediately felt sick. I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Five minutes later I had finished puking my guts out and trudged downstairs.

Kakashi sighed and kneeled down,"Got on my back. Just give me the directions and we'll head off."

I smiled at him,"Thank Kashi-Kun." I said almost inaudibly and got on his back. He ran to the front of the village where the guards were asleep.

We left and in half an hour we made it to Tamashiigakure.

I got off his back and opened the entrance where Homori and Gado (The guards) put kunais to my neck.

They immediately realized their mistake, "Tamashiikage-Sama! Gomen!"

"It's fine. Give me the schedule, I have someone with me, we are heading in now." I said, and signed Kakashi in as a visitor.

"I'll see you two later, ok?" I said. They nodded.

"Kakashi, this way!" I called out. He looked as if he snapped out of a daze and followed me.

I went up to the tower and entered. The very moment I entered two ANBU where kneeling down in front of me.

"Crow, set up a village meeting. Dekimasen, gather the council. Village meeting at 7 and the council at 4. Dismissed!" I ordered. They nodded and disappeared.

"A council and village meeting? What would that be about?" Kakashi asked. "About us and the baby." I answered.

A click happened and I smirked,"Junjo, get Haku and Zabuza."