A Little Better?

(Hey, this part is dedicated to ANIME_LOVE_LIFE, she gave me an idea, even if she doesn't know it, and I thought it would be cool to dedicate this to her for the inspiration. Thanks Cherry! Now back to the story..)

Lucy's POV

Stuck in the rain, in a cave, freezing my butt off because of Natsu. Even though its pretty much all Natsu's falt we're stuck here, I feel a bit guilty for saying some things to him. I admit it was a bit harsh to say we'll never go on missions together, okay, it was more than a bit harsh. I'll have to apologize for saying that later or things might get even worse, if thats even possible and I don't need anything to get any worse than it already is.

Enough about that, earlier we found an abandoned cave, finally a little ray of hope in my darkness of mishaps. Natsu also gave me his sleeping bag too because I was, and still am, freezing. That rain just won't stop will it?!

Darn rain! All that I need now is money to rain instead of this water... Then I could probably get my rent..pfft like that will happen.

After snapping out of my rent crazed mind, I noticed that the rain isn't going to leave anytime soon. All the stars that are supposed to be in the sky by now are covered by the thick clouds, I can't even spot the moon. Not to mention that the thick trees in the forest wouldn't let me spot the moon even if it wasn't raining.

The woods here are thick, very thick, about as dense as Natsu's skull, get the picture?

Ok well I, maybe, exaggerated a little but its really thick. This is why I wanted to take the train but we missed it because of us arguing.We would have made it if Natsu didn't burn down the village.

But what do I expect? Its Natsu, the Fire dragon slayer. Not water, ice, or anything like that, he's fire. I can't make him not burn things, its his magic, he can't help it. Thats what fire does.

But why now? What made him burn everything? Usually its only a house maybe two or a few wagons, but this time it was the whole village! Was he angry? Why would he be angry?

"Are you still cold?" Natsu abruptly spoke out of nowhere making me almost jump from my thoughts. Its been a while we've been in the cave and its been almost deathly quiet."Yea, my clothes are soaked.." I glanced down at my clothes, dripping with ice cold water. Tonight was cold, bearable but still cold, plus wet clothes makes it freezing.

"Then you should take you're clothes off before you catch a cold." Natsu breezed before could notice how his words sounded. I immediately shot a glare to him as I felt my cheeks warm up,"Like I'm ever going to do that!" Natsu put his hands in front of him as defense, then he got up from the other side of the cave and walked over to me.

I looked over my shoulder and he was standing over me and took the sleeping bag. Before I could react and take it back, he sat down behind my back wrapping his arms around my waist, leaving me trapped between his legs.

"What are you doing?!" My face flushed as I tried to get up but his arms were secure around me." I'm trying to warm you up, didn't you say you were cold?" I stopped struggling while Natsu took the sleeping bag and wrapped it around us,"Better?" Natsu smiled down at me innocently.

I felt a warmth radiate from behind me and, it was suprisingly pleasant. It filled my chest with a warm fluffy feeling, relaxing me to sink into the warmth, closing my eyes like I was about to fall into a deep sleep. It was like cuddling in thick blankets while drinking hot coco during winter.

"Yes, thank you." I bet my face looks like I have a fever but, right now all I can think about is how warm and cosy it is.

I could feel Natsu chuckle against my back as he put his chin down on my shoulder looking upwards. Right then, I snapped my eyes open noticing what this situation looks like.

Wait wait wait, hold up!

Whats up with this situation?! First we were fighting now we're cuddling?! How did- what the- what?! Oh nevermind, I'll just roll with it for now. I've been in Fairy Tail long enough to do that in the most weirdest situations and it usually ends up fine.

....I hope..

..................................

(Hey again peeps, hope u liked this chapter. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment! I'll be probably posting the next chapter maybe one or two weeks because of school work and I can't find time to write on here. So please be patient, and thanks for reading! Bye)