Beautiful.

Lucy's POV.

Blinking my eyes open, I could only see darkness.

Why is it dark? I can't still be night time, I just fell asleep!....With Natsu..

As my eye's adjusted to the darkness, I was shocked on the scene before me. I ended up snuggling with Natsu while I was asleep. Not just any snuggling, I was almost trapped under him. He had his arms securely around my waist and his legs pinned me down.

This is bad, I need to get up.

"Natsu.. Hey, Natsu wake up.." I gently nudged him, a heavy snore echoed throughout the cave was the only response I was given.

How am I supposed to get up? He's dead asleep....

I tried to sit up, only to get pulled back in. Trapped.

Dang it! Why does he have to be such a heavy sleeper?! By the time he gets up, it'll be night time again!

I tried to shake him off but he's too heavy, then tried to push him off me but he latched back onto me right after. Sighing, I gave up and decided to wait for him to get up on his own. Luckily right after giving up, he started moving a bit.

Oh good, is he waking up? Wai- WOH!

With in seconds Natsu shifted his head over to the junction where my neck and shoulder meet. "...hnn... please....don't go.." Mumbling in his slumber, then proceeded to nuzzle his face deeper into my neck.

This....is getting weird- not in a bad way! It's just that he's been acting different after the argument, still not a bad thing though, I like it. Maybe, just this one time, I'll let him do this. The way he asked was so cute, I just can't say no.

After making up my mind, I lightly ran my hand though his hair, it's suprisingly soft. You would think it would be prickly because of the points but, it's like cotton candy. Soft, fluffy, and pink.

.................

"Lucy! Lucy, wake up! Wake up, come on, the suns finally shining!" Natsu abruptly shook me awake, exitedly. "Alright, alright.." I yawned then got up and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the brightness. Natsu was telling the truth, the sun was shining quite brightly in a clear sky with no clouds.

No clouds, no rain. Finally.

After gathering all of our things, I stepped out of the cave and started walking back to the train station, while Natsu splashed around in puddles around the forest. "Seriously Natsu, sometimes I think you're just a kid." "Aw come on, you have admit that this is fun!" He continued to play around while he trailed beside me, I'm suprised he hasn't slipped yet.

--SPLAT--

Right as I thought that, he did just that and made me fall with him into another puddle. I knew this would happen, but I though he was the one going to get soaked. Nope, it was only me. Natsu had safety landed on top of me, while I landed straight into one of the puddles he was splashing in.

"Natsu get up right now or-" "You're mad aren't you?" Natsu cut me off and snickered.

"Natsu Dragneel, you get up-"

He cut me off again but, this time it was different, he actually kissed me.

"Did I fix it? Are you better now?" I only managed to hear this before almost dying on the inside because of embarrassment.

Ok, this whole trip has been like some whole romantic novel sort of thing to embarrass me, and it's worked. I swear, I have never blushed so much in a short amount of time like this. What ever, it's not like it's true.. it probably just my luck to have all of this happen to me..

"Lucy, you better respond before I kiss you again." I sprang up into attention, getting up and trying to dry of my now wet clothes. "Yep yep, totally fine. No more kissing, please." "Are you sure?" Ok, he's just teasing now, I heard that smirk in your voice and that slight chuckle at the end. "Yes I'm sure-" I turned around to start walking again towards where the train station, "-now let's get there before we miss the train, again."

"Oh right!" Natsu picked up his pace and trailed behind me.

The trip to the train station was filled with Natsu teasing me of falling in a puddle, even though it was his fault. We actually made it on time to the train station, and it didn't take long to be back Magnolia. We walked into my apartment to find my landlord waiting for me there at my desk.

Dang it! So close, but yet so far..... Darn you store sales! It's because of you that I don't have enough rent for this month!! Goodbye apartment....

"Lucy, there you are! I just came to remind you that you already paid this month's rent."

"I'm so sorr- wait, what. A-are you serious..? I already paid this month's rent..?" "Yes, that's all I had to say. You two may continue your date, sorry for interrupting." And like that, she was gone, leaving me speechless for two different reasons.

....Oh that's right, a few weeks ago we went on a huge mission and got lots of money... I paid my rent for two months then went on a shopping spree... I could have stayed here and avoided this whole mess?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

"Uh, Luce? You alright there..?" Natsu stared at me wondering what to do while I was standing there so silently. "You know, if you're standing still I could easily..." Before completing his sentence, he started attacking me by tickling. Coming back to reality, I go into a fit of laughter and try to get him to stop but eventually pinch his cheek for him to stop.

"Ouch! I was onl- oh" I quickly kiss him on his cheek. "There, now stop whining." Moments after I did that, he attacked me again with tickling, causing me into another fit of laughter.

So, wrapping things up, these couple of days hasn't been it's best but at the same time have. I got drenched in the rain and almost had a rock fall on me, but I also went star gazing with Natsu and got kisses from Natsu. All in all, it was just ok. It could have been better, and it could have been worse. But the best thing out of this is that I at least had my rent paid.

........................

(Hey, lovelies, guess who's back! AttackonBeingBored here, wow its been a long, long, break. First off, thank you for reading my story, hope you liked it because this is the last chapter. Also I've noticed that the reads have almost tripled last time I saw them and nearly 200 votes, thanks again! Now, I know I've been gone for a whiiiiiiilllleeeeee but, it's been for a good reason! After this story is done, I wanted to get out a new story soon so that's what I've been working on! So yea, thanks again for reading. Don't be shy to comment! Bye-bye my lovelies, thanks for reading this so far and for all the support, couldn't do this without ya! :D)