Better

Natsu's POV

Lucy fell asleep shortly after she thanked me, she looks peaceful leaning against my chest. She usually looks like this when she sleeps. No I don't stalk her when she sleeps, its her falt she leaves her window open.

I looked up towards the sky and the clouds have seemed to clear out the sky, it was still raining but way less than before. It looked like there were a million stars in the sky tonight. I never saw this many stars in Magnolia, they have so many different colors and sizes.

"Lucy......Lucy wake up..."I muttered into Lucy's ear, trying to gently wake her up. She fluttered her eyes open staring blankly in front of her for a moment."Look up." I told her simply, I could hear a small gasp come from her as we stared at the sky.

Lucy stared in awe as clouds moved across the sky. I glanced over to her and I couldn't look away, she looked like an angel. Her eyes shined with delight as she stared up above in awe, she looked like Happy in the fish market. Her skin, reflecting the moonlight, looked like it was glowing softly.

Wow, I sound like one of the guys from the books Lucy and Levy read. If Gray found out he would never let this go.

I heard Lucy mumbled a few words but I couldn't figure out what she said, I think it was around something like 'where is it'. She seemed to be trying to find some constellations between the masses of stars. I guess I'm not surprised, she's a celestial wizard and a book work, it would be weird if she wasn't looking for them.

"Hey Natsu, look look! Theres the Orion's Belt! Oh and the Big Dipper! And-and..." As Lucy spoke the words began to fade in my mind. She spoke so fondly of the stars, her eyes shined just like them as she continued on about them. I could almost sit here forever and listen to her.

Ok now I really sound like one of the guys from those mushy gushy romance books. Whats going on with me?! It almost sounds like we're on a date. Right?

"Over theres the Dragon constellation!" Before I could think anymore Lucy snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wait, did you just say dragon construction?!" I pressed closer to her, eager to know more. "Yea, its that one right there!" Lucy snaked out her arm out of my grasp and pointed it off in a random direction in the sky. "Theres the head, body, and tail!" I looked in the direction Lucy pointed and tried to imagine what it looked like. "I see it! Its even breathing fire! Thats so cool!" Lucy squinted her eyes and turned her head, seeming confused. "Nope, I don't see it." She huffed and shook her head.

I took my hand and moved her chin towards the constellation, then I moved my arm back around her and the other pointing at the sky.

"Look right there, can you see it now?" I could feel heat radiating from Lucy's face as she nodded her head. I couldn't help but chuckle at her weird reaction and our situation a little bit.

First we were fighting now we're, I guess, cuddling talking about constellations. I don't know how it ended up like this but I'm kind of glad it did. Today started of awful, with Lucy saying she wouldn't go on missions with me anymore, but its getting better by the second.

In that moment it hit me.

Nows my chance. I can convince Lucy to forgive me and go on missions with me again! What am I doing thinking to myself?! Say something to her!

"Hey Lucy, I'm-"

Before I could finish my sentence, a bolt of lightning struck near the cave, signaling more rain, cut me off.

OH COME ON!

.......................

(Hey peeps, thanks for reading! Sorry I'm late on updating. I got sick and I tried to write as much as I could when I was sick. Im all better now though so dont worry! I hoped you like this chapter. Don't be shy to leave a comment! Thanks for reading again lovelies, bye!)