Pushing Around

The weekend went by pretty fast. Since I live by myself, I didn't do much. All I did was finish all of my homework (I know, booooring), clean the house and use my laptop to surf the web. After that, I didn't do anything else. There wasn't much to watch on TV either. Then Monday arrived. I was a bit nervous of what might happen. I can't get the events of the party out of my head. How can I? First I gave Damien a piece of my mind, and then I made out with him in the school's bathroom. What the hell was I thinking?! Was I drunk? Nooo, I didn't really drink at the party. Was I high? Not that either, disgusting!! Then I must've really lost my mind. I just wish I don't see him today. If I do, I don't want to talk to him. I entered the classroom and sat on my desk. It wasn't even 5 seconds when two monsters ran towards me and started talking to me one after the other. It was Scott, the dumb but lovable werewolf, and Polly, the party ghost everyone wanted to get with. I usually hang out with them, but most of the time is when they need help with something. Especially homework. Or when they decide to prank me... I could barely understand a single word of what they were saying. So I decided to ask what it was that they were so excited about.

_______- Ok ok, calm down! What is it? Can't one of you explain something without getting all hysterical?

Polly-*smiling* Sorry, boo~~ We're just super excited from the news!! You sure are bold~

_______-*confused* Uuuh, what do you mean?

Scott-*wagging his tail with excitement* You know, at the party!! With Damien!! It was so awesome!!

_______-*shocked* Wh-What? How did...?! Y-You saw that?!!

Scott- Yeah!! Everyone did! Some monsters even recorded the whole thing!

Polly- I was totally wasted, but even I saw it. Every. Little. Thing!

Holy shit!! They saw me and Damien making out?!! And there's VIDEOS??!!?! How could this happen?! That's it, my life is officially over.

_______-*nervous* I-It's not what you think!! That was a mistake, I swear! I didn't mean to do that!

Scott- But you looked so badass doing it. And his face when you turned around and left. That was the best part!

Polly- My favorite part was when she yelled "FUCK YOU, DAMIEN" right in his face!!! He looked like he was about to blow up!

_______- Wait.......... huh?

Polly- That argument you had with Damien at the party. Don't you remember??

Scott- Wait, you can forget something like that?

Polly- I mean, if you're wasted you can forget things. Maybe that's how I died, and now I can't remember.

I gave out a big sigh of relief. Thank God it was only the argument they saw that night. I was freaking out over nothing.

_______-*gives a nervous smile* Oh yeah, now I remember. Hahaha! That party was so crazy that I almost forgot about that.

Polly- Oook... Anyway, Damien was furious after that. He tried looking for you to punch you in the face or something like that. I can't remember.

Scott-*sad* I tried stopping him, but he had this really scary look on his face. He didn't hurt you, did he?

_______- Don't worry, Scott. I didn't see him after that (...liar...).

Scott- I'm glad. I don't want my friends fighting each other... And you're really nice too. I would be sad if you got hurt. *whimpers*

_______- Awww~~~ Don't be sad. I won't let him do anything bad to me. I promise.