Detention (part 3/end)

An hour had passed since I was dragged away from the police station. I tried asking Damien a bunch of times where we were headed, but he wouldn't give me a straight answer. I had no choice but to follow him. As much as I wanted to just leave and go back home, he wasn't gonna let me. After what happened back at the library, he was basically blackmailing me into doing whatever he wanted. Why am I getting mixed up in this shit?! We arrived at a big building. It looked well secured. Damien signaled me to stay low, so I ducked down and hid. He looked around to see if anyone had seen us and made sure no one was heading our way. Once he did, he sat next to me and handed me a skii mask. I looked at him in confusion while he just gave me an evil smirk.

_______- What are you planning?

Damien- We're doing a heist.

_______-*panicking* WHA--!!?

Damien-*covers her mouth* Shhhhh! *whispers* Be quiet! Do you want to get us caught?

_______-*whispers* You're talking about stealing money. From a BANK.

Damien- Uh, yeah.

_______- No way! I don't want any part of this. You're on your own.

Damien- Oh no you don't. Remember, I got dirt on you. If I go
down, you'll go down with me. So you're doing it.

_______- This is insane.

Damien- It'll be fine.

_______- This is a crime.

Damien- A fun crime.

_______- We'll get thrown in jail!

Damien- At least we'll be in jail together. You gotta love that~ *wink*

_______-*blushes* N-no way! I'm not going to steal from a bank.

Damien just stares at me with a serious look. It doesn't seem like I have a way out of this. I know I said I wouldn't bail this time, but doing a crime?? I can't just steal from a bank. I'm nothing like him. Even if I wear a mask, it won't hide the fact that I did something illegal. I looked at him and he began putting on a mask that had two horns on top. I guess he wanted to hide his identity by making sure others didn't notice his half horn. He started nudging my arm so I'd put on my mask. Not knowing what else to do, I put on the mask. He started explaining the plan and handed me one of the bags I brought. Once he was done, we changed our clothes and we set the plan in motion. We needed to make sure to sneak in without being noticed. I helped him disable the security cameras and alarm systems around the building. (How did I know how to do any of that you ask? Well dear readers, since Vera and Damien are usually always forcing me to help them with there plans, I ended up learning how to do all of this.) Once we got in, all that was left was to open the vault. Damien had that part covered. He just stuck a bunch of dynamite on it and blew it open. The guards were definitely gonna notice that explosion. Damien rushed me to put all the money we could carry in the bags. This was fucking insane. I started moving and freaking out at the same time. I could hear the guards getting closer to the vault. I tried putting as much money as posible inside the bag. Just when I was about to grab the last amount of money, another hand reached toward it. I looked in front of me and it was Damien's hand. Our hands were touching. Neither of us moved an inch. We just... looked at each other. For some reason, my heart started beating faster. I could feel my cheeks and the tip of my ears getting hotter. I dont think this was the time for this, but I couldn't help myself. If it weren't for this mask, he would have definitely seen my blushing face. All of that ended once the guards started rushing inside. We both snapped out of it and started running with the money filled bags. For some reason, there was a huge hallway inside the vault. We just kept running and looking for a way out. Damien started throwing grenades toward the guards behind us. He seemed to enjoy it a bit too much since he was laughing maniacally along the way.