Chapter 4

Word Count: 1523

🍼= Little Jimin
⚠= Triggering Chapter
🙈= BreastFeeding

The Next Day...

Jungcock POV.
I Woke Up Without Jimin In My Arms, I Stretched Then Lazily Got Up And Went Into His Nursery, Which He Wasn't In. Then I Started Getting Scared And Headed Downstairs To See Him With Yoongi. He Looked Up At Me And Smiled Then Went Back To Coloring. Namjoon Decided To Speak Up "We Should Make A Rules. Rewards. Punishments. And Nicknames Sheet For When Jimin's A Baby And Knows How To Call Us Without Us Getting Confused." We All Nodded Our Heads So Jin Went And Got 4 Sheets Of Paper.
Punishments:
• No Cuddles
• Sleep In Crib
• No Kisses
• No Sweets
• No Hugs
• No Sex
Rules:
✔ Never Say No
✔ Always Listen
✔ Never Disobey
✔ Will Have A Nap Everyday
✔ No Pouting, Yelling, Running, Screaming[Unless Reason😏😉]
Bedtime Is 8:00. 8:30 At The Latest
Rewards:
✅ Extra Sweets
✅ Extra Cuddles
✅ Extra Kisses
✅ Longer Nap Time
✅ Sex Whenever You Want
✅ Sleep With Daddy.
Everyone Cuddle

Now Names....
Namjoon: Joonie. Joon. Papa.
Jin: Eomma. Momma.
Hobi: Hob. Sunshine. Appa
Yoongi: Grandpa. Yoon. Gummy.
Taehyung: TaeTae. Tae. V.
Jungkook: Daddy. Dada. Oppa. Love [Lobe].
Everyone: Baby Boy. Chim.

We All Smiled And Nodded Approving The Lists. We Put Them On The Fridge Then I Turned Around And Scooped Jimin In My Arms Smiling He Started Cuddling Me And Whining. I Looked At The Time 1:00pm. Baba Or No?" He Just Whined More And Nodded His Head Indicating Yes. I Quickly Set Him Down On The Counter And Made Him A Bottle I Picked Him Up And Headed Upstairs Heading To Our Room But He Pointed To His Nursery So I Went In And Took A Seat In The Rocking Chair Rocking Him And Feeding Him His Bottle, He Soon Fell Asleep So I Changed His Diaper Very Carefully And Put Him In A Paw Patrol Onsie. Then Set Him In His Crib And Went Downstairs To Sit And Chat With Everyone. We Decided To Go To A Store Nearby, Weren't Expecting To Be Gone Long.

Jimin POV.
I Woke Up Out Of Little Space And In My Crib, I Carefully Climbed Out And Put On Some Big Boy Clothes, I Went Downstairs And Nobody Was Here, I Smiled Then Went Into My Bathroom And Just Sat, Thinking And Eventually The Voice Came So I Quickly Locked The Door And Made Sure The Blade Was In My Hand Before The Voice Began To Speak "Your Fat" "Your Pathetic" "Your Ugly" "You Deserve Pain" "You Don't Deserve Jungkook" "You Don't Deserve Anything But Pain" I Began To Cry And Cut Then I Moved So I Was In Front Of The Toilet And Stuck 2 Fingers Down My Throat Until I Felt Food Coming Up, I Was Throwing Up Everything I Ate, I Was Bleeding On My Thighs And Wrist. I Heard Banging On The Door "Jimin Baby Open Up, It's Me Kookie~" I Just Whimpered And Placed 2 Deep Cuts On Both Arms And Thighs. I Sighed Then Cleaned Up, Unlocking The Door Stood Kookie Looking At Me Scared And Worried, I Just Gave A Shy Smile "I'm Fine Kook, Don't Worry" He Just Grabbed My Wrist And Took Us To Our Room And Locked The Door Before Lifting My Sweatshirt Sleeves And Pulling My Sweats Down. He Examined The Cuts Carefully Before Standing Back Up And Kissing Me Lovingly. I Kissed Back And Was About To Pull Away When He Started Kissing Down My Jawline And Neck Leaving Hickeys "Kookie Stop. I'm Not Ready, Please" He Quickly Pulled Away, "I'm So Sorry" I Pulled Him Into Me And Nuzzled Into His Neck "It's Fine Kook, You Didn't Know" Then I Slipped Back Into Baby Space. He Must've Noticed Because I Was Trying To Go Onto His Lap And Cuddle Him, He Chuckled And Pulled Me Onto His Lap, Then Picked Me Up And We Headed To My Nursery, Where He Laid Me Down On The Changing Table And Grabbed A Diaper And A Onsie. He Pulled The Sweatshirt Over My Head And I Shivered, Cold. He Quicly Grabbed A Baby Blanket And Put It Over Me Then Pulled My Sweats Down. He Was About To Pull My Boxers Down When I Began To Whine So He Grabbed A Pacifier And Put It In My Mouth. I Smiled And Nodded So He Pulled My Boxers Down And Put The Diaper On My Quickly Then Grabbed The Onsie But I Shook My Head Saying No. "What Do You Wanna Wear Baby?" I Smiled And Made Grabby Hands Towards Him He Lifted Me And Walked Into The Hall When I Pointed Towards Our Room, He Walked In And Went To Our Closet. I Picked A Pair Of My Sweatpants And One Of His Sweatshirts, He Chuckled Then Nodded And Laid Me Down On Our Bed And Put Me In The Clothes, Then Grabbed A Pair Of Socks And Put Them On My Feet. Then In One Swift Go I Was Being Carried Downstairs And Placed On The Counter While Jungkook Grabbed One Of My Bottles And Filled It With Water, I Whined And Shook My Head No. He Sighed "What Do You Want Baby? No Milk Cause You Already Had A Nap Today" I Pointed At The Apple Juice Right Behind Him, He Smiled And Nodded Then Filled My Bottle With That And Picked Me Up Taking Me Into The Living Room Where All The Others Were, I Smiled And Made Grabby Hands Towards Yoongi Who Was Surprisingly Awake, He Smiled And Took Me Out Of Jungkook's Arms And Cuddled Towards Him. Jungkook Quickly Went Into The Kitchen Looking For Food. I Fell Asleep On Yoongi Who Shook Me Awake, Not Letting Me Sleep. I Began To Cry "Daddy!~" Kook Quickly Came Into The Room And Took Me Into His Arms Yoongi Started Talking "You Said No Nap And He Was Falling Asleep On Me" He Nodded And Began To Lightly Bounce Me, I Smiled And He Chuckled Taking Me Into The Kitchen Where He Was Eating Ramen Noodles. I Looked At Them Curiously Before Turning My Head And Nuzzled Into His Shoulder, He Laughed And Finished Quickly Before Taking Us Upstairs So He Could Give Me A Bath. He First Went Into The Nursery To Grab A Towel, Baby Wipes, Diaper, Soap, And My Baby Blanket. Then Went Into Our Room And Grabbed On Of His Shirts, Knowing I Get Hot At Night That's All I Need. Then Took Us To Our Bathroom Where He Sat Me Down On The Counter And Placed Everything But The Baby Soap Away From The Tub. I Whined Loudly And He Picked Me Up And Laid Me Down On My Dry Towel And Began To Undress Me, I Began Crying, Hating Baths. He Just Rubbed My Stomach And Shushed Me, Placing A Pacifier In My Mouth. He Quickly Filled The Tub And Placed 2 Rubber Ducks Inside, He Lifted Me And Placed Me Inside And He Began To Clean Me, I Just Whined When He Got To My "Prince Parts" He Laughed And Quickly Washed Them Before Draining All The Water Out Of The Tub And Lifting Me And Laid Me Down On The Towel. He Put The Diaper On Me And Lotioned Up My Whole Body Before Placing His Shirt On Me, Then He Made Me Sit Up And He Brushed My Hair And Teeth, Then Washed My Face. He Quickly Put My Dirty Clothes In The Hamper And Grabbed My Baby Blanket And Me Then Took Me To Our Room, I Nuzzled My Face To His Chest And He Got The Idea And Took Of His Shirt Then Slowly Lead My Face To His Nipple And I Quickly Latched On And Began Sucking. He Just Put My Baby Blanket Over Us And Called Jin In And When He Arrived He Looked At Jungkook Expectingly "Yes, Kook?" "Can You Please Make Chim A Bottle" "Yea. No Problem. Anything Else" "Nope That's It, Thanks" He Di-Attatched Me From His Nipple And I Almost Began Crying When He Lead My Face To His Other Nipple, Which I Gadly Began Sucking. Jin-Hyung Soon Came Up With My Bottle "Here Kook" "Thanks Again Jin" "No Problem Kook, Goodnight" "Night Jin" He Di-Attatched Me From His Nipple Again And Before I Could Cry He Moved My Blanket And Began Feeding Me My Bottle, I Became Fussy. Fighting Off Sleep "Do You Wanna Sleep Alone Chim?" I Whined And Shook My Head Saying No. He Laughed Then Said "Then Stop This Tantrum And Go To Bed" But I Pointed At The Empty Bottle, Wanting More. He Sighed Then Cradled Me In His Arms And Lead My Face To His Nipple Which I Gladly Accepeted Again And Began Sucking Until I Fell Asleep.

Jungcock POV.
Jimin Finally Fell Asleep After BreastFeeding Him What? Like 2-3 Times, I Put A Pacifier In His Mouth And Laid Him Down And Quickly Put A Shirt On Before Drifting Off To DreamLand With The Love Of My Life In My Arms.