Chapter 8

Word Count: 1074

⚠Trigger Warning⚠
🍼Little Space🍼

Author POV.
The Boys Were At A Fansign,  Hickeys Littering Everyone's Neck,  Scared That Someone Would Try And Take Them Away From Each Other.  Jungkook Suddenly Began Speaking "Soon We Will Reveal Our Soulmate But Not Right Now"  Jimin Was Lost In Thought,  All He And Jungkook Did Once They Found Out They Were Soulmate Was Fuck Twice, Cuddle, And Jimin Was Little.  Jimin Felt Like A Whore For Having Sex With His Soulmate So Soon,  Still Loving His Soulmate Though.  He Just Didn't Want To Dissapoint His Love, And He Felt The Only Way To Not Dissapoint Him Was Sex.  He Wrote On A Sheet Of Paper
Hobi,  Can We Please Talk Alone Later.  It's About Kook,  I'm Scared.
Jimin Sighed And Handed The Note To Hobi Who Just Smiled And Nodded.

At The BTS Household...
Jimin Dragged Hobi Into A Empty Bedroom, Shut And Locked The Door, Then Sat Next To Hobi On The Bed.  "What's Going On Chim?"  "Am I A Whore For Sleeping With Jungkook So Soon?  Does Jungkook Want A Soulmate That Isn't Little 24 Fucking 7. Does He Want Someone Who Can Take Care Of Him Like He Takes Care Of Me?  Am I Enough For Him?"   Hobi Sighed And Said "Your Not A Whore Chim. And With EveryThing Else I Would Talk To Him About It.  He Won't Know Unless You Talk To Him.  But You Do Know That He Loves You Very Much Right?"  "Yea, I Know.  Thanks Hobi"  "No Problem Chim,  But Talk To Him"  "Can You Please Send Him Up Here"   "Of Course" Hobi Went Downstairs And Jungkook Went Upstairs To Jimin...
Jimin Broke The Silence Once Jungkook Shut The Door And Sat On The Bed "Can We Talk?"   "Of Course,  What's Wrong?"   "Am I A Whore? Do You Wish Someone Else Was Your Soulmate?  Someone Who Didn't Have Anxiety. One That Wasn't Bulimic. One That Didn't Cut And Didn't Have Depression.  One That Wasn't Always A Little So You Had Someone To Take Care Of You To."   Jungkook Just Grabbed Jimin's Waist And Pulled Him Onto His Lap. "Your Perfect Baby,  Everyone Has Flaws But You Have None.  We're Working On Your Anxiety And Depression But It Takes Time.  You Haven't Cut In A Long Time Which Is Amazing,  And You Being A Little.  I Love It,  Your So Cuddly And Always Want My Attention.  And Finally When Your Little You Ask For Attention. And As For You Lying And Calling Yourself A Whore Which Is Not True.  Why Would You Think That Baby?"     "We Had Sex So Soon!  I Don't Regret Doing It With You But I Just Feel Like We Did It So Soon."   "Then Why Didn't You Tell Me Baby.  We Could've Stopped"  "I Didn't Want To Dissapoint You,  You Already Love Me And Take Care Of Me.  And I Love You To But I Can't Take Care Of You"  Jungkook Just Laughed "You Never Dissapoint Me Baby,  With Or Without Sex.  You Take Care Of Me When Your Big,  And I Love You For That.  But I Also Enjoy Taking Care Of My Baby Mochi."   Jimin Just Blushed And Nodded.  "Would You Like To Slip Baby?"   "Can I?  Is It Ok?"   "Of Course It's Ok.  But How A Bout We Let The Other Hyungs Take Care Of You While I Shower Quick And Order Pizza"  "Ok Daddy" Jungkook Smiled And Carried Jimin To The Nursery,  Laying Him Down On The Changing Table And Pulling Down His Jeans And Boxers Before Quickly Putting A Diaper On Jimin.  Then Changed His Jeans Out For Sweats And Left Jungkook's Sweatshirt On Jimin.  He Smiled And Carried Jimin Down To All The Other Hyungs "Hey Guys,  Can You Please Watch Chim For Me? I Need A Shower And I'll Order And Pay For Pizza."   Jin Nodded "Ok,  No Problem"  Jungkook Smiled And Walked Back Upstairs To His Bathroom And Stripped Before Going Into The Shower And Cleaning Up Quickly,  He Got Out And Wrapped A Towel Around His Waist Before Placing Boxers On Along With Mathcing Sweats With Jimin, And A Black T-Shirt.  He Grabbed His Phone And Ordered 1 Large Cheese, 1 Medium Pepperoni,  2 Leaders Of Pepsi, And Bread Sticks.  Before Heading Back Downstairs To See Jimin Cuddling/Sleeping On Tae.  He Walked To The Kitchen A Smile On His Face,  Grabbed His Wallet And Took $40 Out For The Pizza And Pop.   A Knock On The Door Woke Up Jimin And Jungkook Exchanged The Money For The Food Before Carrying It In And Placing It On The Counter And Made Jimin A Bottle.  "Foods Here"  Everyone Except Jimin Came Into The Kitchen So Jungkook Went To The Living Room With Jimin's Bottle To See Him Already Asleep On The Floor,  He Chuckled And Carried Jimin Upstairs To His Nursery Before Laying Him Down In The Crib And Placed A Pacifier Between His Lips And Pecked His Cheek,  Then Shut His Door And Went Downstairs To Eat.  Jungkook Successfully Ate 4 Pieces Of Pizza,  3 Breadsticks, And Had 2 Full Glasses Of Pop Before Jimin Woke Up Crying, And Hungry.  He Grabbed Jimin's Still Warm Bottle And Headed Upstairs Towards The Nursery.  When He Entered The Sight Broke His Heart, Jimin Sitting In His Crib,  Cheeks Flushed, And Fat Tears Rolling Down. Hair Everywhere, And Diaper Soaked.  Jungkook Lifted Jimin And Laid Him Down On The Changing Table And Pulled Down His Sweats Before Undoing The Tabs To His Diaper And Grabbing Wipes Cleaning Him And Quickly Grabbing A New Diaper To Place Under His Fat Ass And Powdering Him Then Closed The Diaper And Pulled His Sweats Up And Carried Jimin Downstairs And Sat On The Couch Next To Jin,  He Cradled Jimin In His Arms And Began To Feed Him His Bottle.  Luckily It Was Time For Everyone To Go Home, So Jungkook Took The Breadsticks. Jin Took The Pepperoni Pizza, And V Grabbed The Cheese.  Jungkook Carefully Lifted Jimin And Carried Him To His Car Before Opening The Back Door And Placed Jimin In His Car Seat And Buckled Him In.  Then Shut His Door Softly And Ran In To Grab His Phone, Wallet, Food, And Jimin's Empty Bottle.  Then Shut Off All The Lights And Locked The Door, Going To His Car To See Jimin Still Asleep He Started The Car And Took Of Towards Their House.