Chapter 19

Word Count: 3443

🍼Little Space🍼
🙈BreastFeeding🙈

Jungkook POV.
I Woke Up And Saw Jimin Was Still Asleep In His Swing So I Quietly Got Up And Went To Him. I Unbuckled Him And Laid His Blanket On The Bed Then Picked Him Up And Laid Him On It.  Then Cradled Him In His Blanket And Left Him To Sleep On Our Bed. I Went Downstairs And Began Making Chim His Morning Bottle, Once Done I Just Ate A Bowl Of Cereal. Then Went Upstairs And To His Nursery Where I Grabbed His Diaper Bag And Took It Downstairs And Made The 2 Bottles, Then Moved The Bag So It Was Right Next To His Carseat, Right Infront Of The Couch. Then I Grabbed His Morning Bottle And Went Upstairs. I Saw Him Still Sleeping So I Carefully Unwrapped His Blanket From His Body, Then Went To His Nursery And Grabbed A Paw Patrol Outfit. Then Went To Our Closet And Grabbed His New Pair Of Tan Tim's. Then Grabbed A New Diaper And Baby Wipes Before Going To Him. I Grabbed His Pacifier From His Swing And Stuck It In His Mouth Before I Unbuttoned His Onsie And Took It Off Him. Then Undid His Diaper And Cleaned Him Up With Baby Wipes. Then Unfolded His New Diaper And Put Him In Under His Plump Fat Booty And Took The Old One. Wrapping It And Throwing It Away. Then I Grabbed The Baby Powder And Put Some In His Diaper Before Closing It. Then Grabbed The Pants To His Outfit And Shimmied Them On. Before I Grabbed His Socks And Put Them On. I Put His Shoes Downstairs Next To His Carseat. Then I Went To Him And I Put His Shirt On. Then I Pulled Him Against My Chest And Brushed His Hair. Then Grabbed His Bottle And Blanket Before Going Downstairs Where I Laid Him On The Couch And Put His Shoes On. Then I Lifted Him And Just As I Laid Him In His Carseat, He Woke Up. I Quickly Picked Him Back Up And Cradled Him Before Feeding Him His Bottle. He Calmed And I Went To Put Him Back In His Carseat Which He Let Me. Then I Buckled Him In And Put His Pacifier In His Mouth Before I Put His Bag On My Back, Then I Stood Up And Picked Me Carseat Up And Walked To My New Car. A SUV. A 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I Then Opened The Door Behind Me And Put Him Inside. Looking Straight At The Other New Carseat In The Car. A Paw Patrol Carseat. I Only Picked That Cause I Know He'll Love It.

I Sighed And Shut His Door Before Getting In And Taking Off Towards Target

I Sighed And Shut His Door Before Getting In And Taking Off Towards Target. I Wanted To See Some Clothes They Had. But I Also Needed More Milk For Chim. I Parked And Turned Off The Car Before Going To Chim's Door Just As He Began Crying, I Sighed And Unbuckled His Carseat And Shut His Door Then Walked Inside And Grabbed A Cart. Then Put Him Upfront And Looked At Him Before Grabbed One Of His Bottles And Shaking It A Bit Before Handing It To Him. He Happily Began Drinking. I Smiled And Grabbed The Milk Right Away, Then Saw This Very Cute Sleeper/Jumper

 I Smiled And Grabbed The Milk Right Away, Then Saw This Very Cute Sleeper/Jumper