First Meeting

Casper's POV:

I was leant against one of the brick school walls with my friends, Max and October chatting "So there are some new transfers coming in today." October said messing with my beanie "Yeah, what are they like?" Max asked as I swotted her hand away "Hot, they're all really good looking and fit." October informed, "Great maybe they'll join the football and there will be more people to beat the crap of us." I mock playing with my camera "They seemed okay when I saw them. Cas." October scolded, "Everyone seems okay from afar O." I say using the nicknames we used on each other since we'd become friends "You're such a glass half empty kind of guy." October complained, "I'm realistic you think some hot and fit new people are going to go against every high-school survival rule and become buddy-buddy with us." I answered, "Probably not." Max replied and we both got smacked on the head making my beanie fall off "Watch it." I hissed picking it up and putting it back on "Relax your ears aren't out and no ones around." October pointed out, "Just don't knock my beanie off they come out when I'm nervous." I say, "It's just us here in our nook and I want to see them any way they're cute." October complained, "Stop whining and not at school I'm not giving the bullies another reason to pick on me." I say, "You think they'd pick on you for being a Neko. It's cool you're a rare bread." Max said, "They'd take any excuse to pick on me add a tail and ears into the mix and you got a punching bag." I say while October fixes my hair "You up for shopping today?" She asks changing the subject "Sure, but I got to sneak out again." I agreed, "Is step dick pounding on you still." Max asked and October glared "Yep, that's why I'm going shopping I need more clothes with the one that keeps getting ruined from him and those neanderthals on the football team." I explained, "Well we can get you a whole new wardrobe at least. do you have the money?" October asked, "Yes, they do actually pay me to work at Starbucks plus tips." I say, "We got to get to class." Max says looking at his watch so we left walking to class.

I sat at my desk waiting for class to start when October hit me "Ow! What?" I asked and she pointed "New kids told you they were hot." October directed and I turned to face the front of the class where three boy and two girls stood. I sighed and rolled my eyes at October looking back to the front not really listening to the introduction the teacher forced the new students to make introductions and I drawing in my notebook until October elbowed me again and gestured to the front with her head "I'm James Steel. Nice to met all of you." One of them said staring at me the whole time he was up there. I looked behind me to see if he was looking at anything there of interest nope just a blank wall since October, Max and I were in the back row. James Steel true to his name had steel grey eyes. He was pretty attractive too like October said. His brown hair was darker than mine and styled way nicer, he also had slightly tanned skin that suggest a lot of outdoor activity that along with his toned muscular body. 

I walked out of class with October and Max heading to next period "Hey," I heard and turned along with October and Max "Hi, you're James right?" October asked, "Yeah, we're a bit lost could you show us to our next class," James said pointing at his friends but never looking away from me the entire time "Sure. What's your class?" Max said, "English with Mrs Smith," James smiled "Great she's a good teacher, Casper has that class right now too," October said looking slightly crazy as she pushed me towards James "What are you talking about we all have that class," I reply nervously backing up slightly from James "So your names Casper?" he asked smirking "Y-yeah," I stuttered why did I stutter "And what are your names?" James asked my friends politely "I'm October and this is Max," October introduced smiling looking from him to me giving him a look which he returned with a smile. like they were having a silent conversation. I sighed beginning walking again. October falling back with Max and James coming up beside "Nice camera, are you any good?" James asked "I don't know. I just like taking pictures," I shrugged, "He's great. He's just being modest," October called grinning and I rolled my eyes walking the rest of the way to class in silence.