Ouch

Casper's POV:

I was finally Monday back to school. I had avoided James the rest of the weekend after his confession it terrified me I didn't let people get close o me and having someone confess that they would do anything for you and that they were your soulmate was like throwing someone that can't swim into the deep end. Anyway avoiding him in this big house was surprisingly hard and I had the feel James was making it so. The bad thing though was that school was today and he had classes with me and he was driving me to school lucky October and Max stayed again last night and would be riding with us.

I sat in the front seat with James driving and the other two in the back chatting. But in the front it was silent. Once we reach the school I headed straight for my locker basically hiding in it. I'm a cat not a chicken what's wrong with me. I saw James across the hall when I finally pulled my head out of my locker he was talking with a bunch of people. How did he do that it's like he got people to like his with just a look. I head to photography my first class and my favourite along with art. I sat in Photography and listen to our new assignment which on to take a black and white nature shot class was for planning and editing.

After Photography I had English. The rest of the day went like that and James didn't bother me once. I decided to walk back to the house. I think about James did I hurt him, was he mad that I ran off like a weirdo or was avoiding him now "Loser loner boy what a surprise." I look up to see the football team oh no. I run as I told James Neko were fast the problem so were football players and they were dicks. I fell as a football hit me square in the back that was going to bruise. I was lifted off the ground and punched in the stomach. That would also bruise suddenly they dropped me and jumped back as a car almost hit us. James got out and he looked pissed "Casper get in the car." He barked and I did a little scared of his angry he walked over to the captain "Touch him again and you'll be off the field the rest of the season make that the year." James growl and they took a step back "What is he your boyfriend. You fa..." Before the guy could finish James punched him in the nose so hard the guy fell onto the ground hard and James walked over into the car almost hit the team again then driving off "I think you broke his nose." I say, "Good. Serves him right for touching what's mine." James growled, "I'm not yours." I say and James screeches to a halt and got out of the car "Hey. you can't just leave the car in the middle of the road." I say following him as he storms off to the side of the road "James what are you doin..." I was cut off James pushing me up against a tree and growling "You are so frustrating. I tell you, you're my mate and you run off and avoid me for two days then you get yourself hurt and act like I didn't tell you it at all." James said and I stared in shock James sighed sliding down on to his knees in front of me and whining like a wounded puppy burying his face in my lower stomach "James. I'm... sorry I-I please st-top. I'm not good at this. Please get up." I say then I notice crowd gathering and some were from our school "J-James people are watching g-get up we l-look crazy." I stutter. At first, I thought he was listing to me until I felt him go under my sweater and start kissing my stomach where I was punched and I squeaked "James stop where in public." I say and the girls were now staring like starving people looking at a cheeseburger. James kissed his way up my stomach and chest pulling my shirt up along with arms as he travelled up my body "Ah James!" I said and he kept going until we were face to face with my sweater over us like a tent.

 James kissed his way up my stomach and chest pulling my shirt up along with arms as he travelled up my body "Ah James!" I said and he kept going until we were face to face with my sweater over us like a tent

My arms slowly lowered on to his shoulder as they were starting to cramp up in the air. He just stood they staring at me hiding in my shirt from the crowd of fangirls. He was looking at me like a wounded puppy and I couldn't look him in the eyes "What?" I finally whisper "Why don't you want me. What's wrong with me." James whimper burying his head in my neck "I-I...N-nothing." I stutter and he whimpers "Then why do you rejected me." He whimpers "I-I-I can't... I've n-never done this. I-I don't know how to be close to... someone." I say turning my head to the side "I see. I understand." James said putting his hand up my face and turning my head to face him and he lightly and slowly kisses my lips "Slow it is then." James said slipping out of my sweater and fixing my sweater and hair "Let's go home kitten." He says brushing his thumb over my cheek. The girls around us 'aww'd' and James seemed to notice them for the first time and raised a brow at me as I shrugged.

We went home in comfortable silence with music playing. I went to change and shower when we got there and I walk out of my shower drying my hair and ears of along with my tail then wrapped my towel around my waist and walk out into my room. I go over to my closet which was a walk-in one. I love James's house. I walk out and drop my towel not paying attention "Umm... Casper." I freeze looking behind me "Sorry I should have knocked." James said staring at my butt and my tail "Uh...Uh." I close and open my mouth like a fish "Do you shower all the time with your tail and ears out?" James asked and I grabbed my briefs and pull them on and I put my XL PJ shirt on I loved shirts that were too big for me the sleeves were like cat paws. I turn on James and he smiled walking in and I just realised he had a tray of food. Chicken. I swished my tail around forgetting all about him walking in on me naked. He places the tray on the bed "I thought you deserve to eat in bed and I brought a cooling bandage to put on your waist to lessen the bruising." James said, "Thanks. Is that chicken?" I asked and he smiles "I remember you said you liked it just make sure you eat your vegetables as well." James said and I smile my mother always use to say that every meal though she never winked and made me blush like James did. When I finished James puts our plates on the tray and pulled out a blue bandage and I tilted my head "It's cooling bandage it will lessen the bruising. lift your shirt please." James explained and I slowly did and he started wrapping it gently around my abdomen "It's cold." I say shivering "You'll get used to it." James replied his hand went to my hair I stiffened when he brushed one of my ears "How are they sensitive are they like a g spot or do they just make you go all mushy like a kitten." James asked, "The second one. They're like an instant purr button." I reply, "And do you always shower with your tail and ears out?" James asked, "Of course. They get gross if I didn't they even have there own shampoo and conditioner because of them being covered in fur and not hair." I say, "I see so just like a cat you like to clean yourself." James said, "It comes with the territory." I say after a while of talking I fell asleep.