First night

Casper's POV:

It was my first night living at James place and I found out that the whole place was his and it was massive. James was showing me around after putting my stuff in my new room which was pretty plain a blank canvas I would have to fix that. My attention returned to the tour and I wonder about James if he lived in the house alone where were his parent "James?" He smiled and turned to me "Yes?" He quizzed as we reached the lounge room "Well you know quite a bit about me but I don't know that much about you," I say not looking at him "Okay how about we do this you ask me a question and I'll ask you one. Sound fair?" James asked, "Okay, I'm first. What's your full name?" I ask starting off easy "James Axel Steel. My turn what's your full name?" James asked, "Casper Henry Snow. What's your favourite colour?" I asked  "Ocean blue like your eyes," James says touching my cheek affectionately "What's yours?" he asked, "Um... Green like the forest," I said embarrassed by his answer. The game continued like this until I got the courage to ask "Where are your parent," I say it slowly, "They live in the retired Alpha and Luna house across the field, They moved thereafter I came of age and took over as Alpha." James smiled as he tucked my hair behind my human ears "Oh, okay," I say relieved that they weren't dead "What was your mother like if you don't mind me asking?" James asked and I stiffened slightly "She was kind, and her smile was contagious. When she laughed it was great. She lit up any room she walked into," I say smiling "I wish I could have met her," James said, "She would have liked you. Anyway, how do you become the Alpha is it because your dad was one?" I asked changing the subject before I started crying "Kind of but not really. I have Alpha genes so that made me one of the perspective Alpha then when my Father retired I went up against multiple different challenges along with other perspectives to see who was best suited to be Alpha I beat the rest of them so I took over," James said, "What did they test you on?" I asked, "That's two question, but the tested my ability to lead, my strength, my speed, my knowledge and a lot more. I get two questions now. What Cat habits and characteristics do you get when you're a Neko?" James asked, "Well, you already know about the drunk thing and the tail and ears. I also have good balance and quick reflexes. I have better hearing and eyesight. transformation," I say and I change my eye into the cat one "Night vision," I say smirking lightly what can I say I'm proud of being a Neko "I'm more flexible than most humans without trying. Smell and taste are stronger. And sometimes I have different cravings," I say, "Different cravings? like what?" James asked "Warm milk, fish, chicken," I say and my ears and tail appearing in a puff of the smoke and James smiles and I blush as he strokes my ears trying not to purr or hum and I swot his hand away "Stop that," I complain "Anyway it's my turn. So what makes you different from normal humans?" I ask and James pulls his hand back "Well. super hearing, super smell, stronger taste, stronger, faster, transformation and....um cravings," James said and I tilted my head I'd never heard he hesitate before "What cravings?" I asked deciding not to bring up the hesitation and he seemed relieved "Well, not just food, werewolves crave all different things, but for food, I would say meats," James said "What other cravings?" I asked, "That's your third question," James pointed out, but answered anyway "Werewolves crave, the hunt, socialising and other things," As James said that he looked me over like I was the 'other thing' and I realised how close we were now sitting on his couch and that I was in his shirt still I never took it off I just put on pants and they were known on the floor in my new room. I looked up at him and his hand came to my chin and his other went around my waist pulling me on to his lap. I squeaked blushing and James's eyes went dark at that almost all grey gone. James's lips brushed across mine and my breathing sped up his mouth move to my neck lifting my chin with the hand that was already there and trailing hot kisses down my neck reaching the crook of my neck and I feel him his teeth scrap there lightly. Then there was a knock on the door James growled moving so his nose was in my hair atop my head seeming to turn to calm himself down. James stays like that inhaling my scent until the knock came again and he growled again standing which would have been fine if he wasn't taking me with him. I squeak again fleeing completely unmanly as he carries me straddling on his front like a koala bear "You can't answer the door with me like his," I complain "Why not?" James asked stopping and I try to get down "Because we look like, like..." I stutter gesturing to us "Right you should probably put your ears and tail away," James said, "That's not what I meant to put me down," I say as the knock comes again "Alright I'll get the door and here's something you'll probably never hear me say to you again. Go get some pants on," James said and I blush running to my bedroom as soon as he put me down.