Messy

Warning: Sexy bits don't like don't read

Casper's POV:

James and I just got home from school. The day was horrible those girls kept following us around and telling people we were the cutest couple ever and scrawling every time we move or breathed in remotely the same area "Casper are you alright?" James asked, "Fine I'm just not used to getting this much attention in school and those girls infuriate me." I say, "Well, I have something that might make you feel better." James said smirking "What?" I ask cautiously "Close your eyes." James said and that just makes me feel worse about this "Why?" I ask, "It's a surprise. Trust me." James said and I sighed closing them and he grabbed my hand "What are you doing?" I asked, "Jeez just trust me, kitten. I'm leading you somewhere. Okay?" James asked "Okay..." I say slowly following as he pulled me "Where are we going?" I asked, "Be patient." James said leading me a little further "Okay, open your eyes." James said and I did

"My surprise is your backyard?" I asked, "Not your surprise is we're having a bonfire date

"My surprise is your backyard?" I asked, "Not your surprise is we're having a bonfire date." James said pulling out a picnic basket from behind one of the chairs "Smores, storytelling and maybe if I'm lucky some cuddling." James said, "Well, I like smores." I say sitting and he sat next to me.

James's POV:

I sat next to Casper after eating dinner which was kababs roasted over the fire he started roasting marshmallows over the fire to make smores "Your good at this, where'd you learn?" I asked "My mum taught me. We use to camp all the time." Casper said and I didn't say anything just put my arm around him holding him close "You're not so bad yourself where'd you learn?" Casper asked after a minute "The pack have bonfires all the time. It's a great way to get everyone together." I say and Casper smiled biting the smore he just made and it dripped on his shirt "Damn." Casper said looking at it and I get an idea a very naughty idea.

Casper's POV:

I look down at my ruined shirt "Damn." I said and looked up at James his eyes were dark and he was staring at me "Take it off. I'll clean it for you." James said, "It's fine really." I say and I can feel the liquid seeping through my shirt "Casper I suggest you take off your shirt before I clear it while it's still on you." James said and I took my shirt off and he took my hand leading me to to the laundry where he cleaned my shirt then put it in the washing machine "Your stile dirty." James said and I looked at my chest "Yeah, I should probably shower arrr..." I was cut off James hands going around my waist as he started licking the chocolate and marshmallow off my chest. James pushed me back until I was against the washing machine "James... Arhhh..." I was cut off by him sucking on my nipple hard and then moving up to my neck "Casper... Don't... moan... like... that or... I won't... be... able to... hold... back." James got out in between kisses and sucking my neck. This was him holding back "Jammmmmes... We've only been on ahhh one date..." I panted "I want you. What does time matter." James said and lifted my legs up and around his waist and my butt was on the washing machine that vibrated and rocked and he finally reached my lips kissing me passionately. He licked my bottom lip and my head was spinning I was confused. James growled animally and slid his hands in my pant pockets squeezed my butt and I gasped. James slid his tongue into my mouth and I didn't know what to do I only just got with him and I'd never done this before. I tasted something salty and felt James stiffen and he pulled away. I didn't realise I was crying until he put his hand to my cheek and it came back wet "Casper what happened did I hurt you?" James asked, "I-I... s-sor-rry." I stutter out sobbing "Shh it's alright just tell me what's wrong?" James asked, "N-nothing." I said what was wrong "If it were nothing you wouldn't be crying. Tell me I want to help." James said, "I'm n-not used to i-it being close t-to anyone. I-I've n-never done anything like thi-is. I'm scared." I say looking down ashamed and I feel something fall on my shoulders it was a blanket and James got down on this knees like he was praying "What are you doing?" I asked "I so sorry. I never want you to feel pressure or scared with me. I want you to be comfortable. I'm sorry." James said and I pulled the blanket more around me and stand "Get up." I said and he did "I won't touch you anymore." James said "What!? No that is not what I want." I say, "Then tell me your boundaries." James said, "Okay?... um no whatever that was at least for a while." I say and James nodded "I can hold your hands?" James asked, "I guess yeah." I say blushing "Can I hug you?" James asked "Yeah." I said "Kissing?" James asked "No tongue." I said, "Does that mean making out is okay?" James asked, "I guess so." I said slowly "Can I kiss you in other places besides your mouth?" James asked "What other places?" I asked, "Cheeks, neck, chest, etc." James said "Nothing lower than my collarbone for now." I said "Alright. Taking it slow and steady." James said.

We were back at school and James was being very clever with those boundaries. We were in the gym at the moment and we're doing stretches and workouts that the coach made us do all the time. Coach went and sat on the bench reading a fitness magazine. I was suddenly confronted by the head of the football team Nate "So you're not only a motherless loser but your also a fag." He said and I backed up "So the Captain of the football teams a homophobe!" James said loudly from behind Nate and a lot of people turned to look most glaring at Nate "How about you leave my boyfriend alone because the school has a zero tolerance for bullying and if they heard what you just said you can say goodbye to that football scholarship when you're suspended." James said, "It's your word against mine." Nate said, "No it's everyone in here word against yours." James said and Nate looked around at the people staring then quickly left not saying any more. James turned to me and leant in to kiss me "Why's everyone standing around get back to your work out!" Coach yelled stopping James before he could do anything else and we went back to stretching. I looked over at James and I flush watching as he took off his shirt and stretched his muscular arms. I quickly looked away and started to do my stretching bending down to touch my toes I looked over and James was staring at my butt and I stood quickly flushing more. God, what was he doing to me?

When class was over James pulled me aside and under the bleachers "What are you..." I was cut off by James pulling me in by my waist with one hand and gripping my chin with the other "You are driving me crazy. First I get to swoop in and save you second I catch you staring, then you do those stretches and flush fifty shades of red. You are just too much." James said and pressed his lips to mine passionately kissing me and only pull back after the need for air grows too strong "That was for the one coach interrupted." James said and I nodded dazedly "Mmhmm." I hummed and he smirks "You alright there?" He asked and I nod slow and trail my eyes to his chest which was still bare and let my head slowly fall onto it. God, he was so hot. I feel his arms go around me holding me and kissing my head the burying his face in my hair.