Werewolf

Casper's POV:

I woke up laying crawled up on something warm and hard yet soft at the same time. I snuggle into whatever it is "Um...Casper that's adorable but we have to get ready for school." James's voice said and my sleep brain started to work thing out. I open my eyes and look up at him then get up "What are you doing in my bed?" I asked "Well after you fell asleep I went to leave, but you snuggle up against and clung to me like I was a teddy. I didn't have the heart to wake you so I try to wait for you to let go, but I guess I fell asleep." James explained, "Oh... sorry." I say blushing "Don't be it was the cutest thing I've ever seen." James said standing and stretching "I'm going to go and take a shower and get ready." James informed leaving. 

After I take off the bandage and got ready I went to the kitchen and have a warm milk. James comes in and makes a coffee and we leave for school drinking our drinks on the way. Once we get there I notice people starring and whispering "James... Um, are people..." I was cut off by him nodding "Yes they are." he said, "Why?" I asked "No clue." James said and he walks with me to my locker looking protective "HI!" a group of perky girls said behind us "Um... hi." I say slowly and they squeal "Do you like the newsletter?" The girl in the middle asked "What newsletter?" James asked "They haven't seen it yet perfect. Rose recorded their reaction." the one in the middle said and James and I looked at each other. The girl started recording us and the middle girl handed me the newsletter and James looked over my shoulder. On the front page was James on his knees in front of me from yesterday in big letters it said JASPER "What's JASPER?" James asked "It's your couple name we came up with it. I'm Crystal the head of the JASPER fan club." Crystal said, "We have a fan club?" James asked, "Of course this is our first newsletter, we'd love to do an interview to get all the dirt on your relationship." Crystal said, "We're not in a relationship." I stuttered "A picture's worth a 1000 words and we have tuns that contradict what you just said. So is it a one side thing then or just complicated." Crystal said "What no... I didn't say that." I stutter "Please stop. Your upsetting him." James said, "So James is the Dom in this relationship for sure he's bigger and takes care of you." Crystal said writing that done "Don't write that. This isn't an interview." I say, "But Casper seems to have the control over where the relationship is and goes." the girl behind the camera Rose said, "James you saved Casper from those bully yesterday what was going through your head?" Crystal asked. "Not much I was running on instinct." James said, "So it's your instinct to protect Casper." Crystal said writing more "Stop encouraging them." I said "Sorry kitten." James said, "Is that a nickname it's so cute." Rose said and I felt overcrowded and was starting to freak out my cat instinct on high "Casper are you okay?" James asked as I started breathing heavily. I hated being cornered or crowded "What's wrong?" James asked looking worried. I was starting to hyperventilate. 

James took my hand pushing past all the people and taking me to an empty room "Casper it's okay just breath." James said holding me rubbing my back I could tell my ears and tail were out and I was glad the door was locked. I slowly relaxed "You really don't like people crowding you do you?" James asked, "It sents my cat senses on edge and freaks me out." I say and he pulls my beanie off gentle "Pore kitty, those mean fan girls crowding you." James said rubbing my ears and I began purring closing my eye and budding my head against his hand "Why would they make that newsletter?" I say as he stops patting me and just hugs me I hug back the patting made me sleepy and I tend to cuddle things when sleepy "Because they're crazy fangirls." James said, "You're so warm." I say snuggling against him "It's a wolf thing. Your very cuddly today." James said, "It happens when I'm sleepy and it's your felt for patting my ears." I say "So patting your ears makes you cuddly I'm definitely remembering that." James said and I growled and to my surprise, he growled back grabbing my chin lightly and tilting it up "Don't growl at me, little kitten." He says and I blushed "Can you completely turn into a cat?" James asked suddenly "Um... yes, but I don't do it often." I say "I'd like to see that." James said, "I'd like to see you change into a wolf, but were in school and have class." I say and James takes my hand "Them let's go to class." James said.

At lunch, James dragged me and my friend to meet his pack they were great. especially Britany James's sister and Alex James's second in command. The fangirls couldn't get anywhere near us when the pack was there it was like trying to get through a brick wall. James came to me after school as well and asked if it was okay to walk home since his sister needs to drive somewhere and didn't have a car at school. Since it wasn't that far I agreed. We had to run to get rid of the fangirls and take a detour to lose them.

We reached the gates to get into the pack's housing which I had no idea how Max and October got through because it was tight security "James how did October and Max get through the security." I asked, "They were already on the list I had them added as soon as you moved in and of course you were added when I found out you were my mate." James said, "Oh I see. Watch the first time you saw me you just added me to the list. What if I was a psycho that came in and killed you." I asked, "You're my mate I wouldn't be mates with a psycho killer." James said and I started looking at the nature around us James's land was like a protected nature preserve "Hey. Can I take pictures of your land I have a photography assignment and we have to take a nature shot in black and white." I asked, "Of course just don't get any of the wolves in the photo because there's not suppose to be any in this around especially one of our sizes." James said, "Are you bigger than normal wolves?" I say, "Yeah, you could say that." James said and we headed back to the house.

When we got there James smiled "Looks like you presents arrived." he said picking up a parcel at the door "What present?" I asked, "Your homecoming presently." James said handing me the parcel "You didn't have to do that." I say, "I wanted to." James said and I opened the parcel and gawked "Oh my god, You really shouldn't have." I say looking at the very expensive new camera "It's to replace the one whose dumb football heads smashed." James said, "It's too much." I say and he scoffed "Nothing is ever too much for you and besides I'm rich." James said, "How are you rich anyway?" I asked, "Old family and Werewolves just seem to be great at business. Now let's go test it out." James said.

I was taking loads of photo and had a lot of good ones for my assignment. I turned to James who was watching me while leaning against a tree. I watched him and smiled taking a photo of him "How do I look?" He asked walking over and I showed him "You're good." James said "Thanks." I say the turn hearing something in the woods there was a wolf a big one "Is that?" I asked "Alex." He says "Oh hi." I say and the wolf nods before leaving "Do you look like that when you're a wolf he was huge." I say "No I'm bigger and a different colour." James says, "Show me." I say and he raises an eyebrow "Please?" I ask correcting myself, "Fine I'll make you a deal I'll show you my wolf form if you show me your full cat form." James said, "Fine but not outside I did that once and got chased by kids, dogs and was almost hit by a car." I say, "Whoa that's kinda impressive." James said and started taking off his cloth "What are you doing?" I ask freaking out and he flows his shirt on my head "Changing into a werewolf tends to shred your clothes." James said and I heard some strange noises the sniffling I pull his shirt off my head and jump. In front of me stood and large white and grey wolf it was taller than me a lot taller it whimpered nudging my hand so I pat him "James. Whoa, you're kind beautiful." I say and the wolf or James made a happy rumbling noise "Can I take a picture. I won't show anybody just for me?" I ask and he seemed to debate for a moment then nodded and sat and I position myself for the best shot and walk over to him and suddenly he pounces not hurting me but pushing me down into the grass and lay next to me. I turn rubbing faces with him and patting his face.

We soon head back to the house and James turns back and I hand him his shirt and he changes

We soon head back to the house and James turns back and I hand him his shirt and he changes. Once inside and put my camera down then flop on to the couch sighing. Suddenly James crawls on top of me "What are you do?" I ask shock "It's your turn." James says.