Chapter 1: Welcome to Family Jeon

Sungjin's pov

I woke up in the morning, because of my loud siblings. I love them, but they are annoying. I lazily left my sofa. Yes, I'm sleeping in the living room. Jisoo was cooking breakfast and the kitchen is directly next to me. It's an open kitchen.

"Good morning, Bob." she greeted me nicely.

That weird nickname again.

"Morning, Desert Fox. Why are the others so loud?" I asked in annoyance.

"Jungkook tried to disturb Yein, because she didn't want to wake up, so he poured cold water on her and that's how the fight began." Jisoo sighed heavily.

"These kids. ... How's college? Any exams?" I asked.

"Next week."

"I see. Then I'm going to prepare the meals from now on, so you can study." I said.

"Thanks."

Jisoo and I replaced our parents for our siblings. They died in an accident a few years ago, because of work. I was about to enter college, but I gave up to take care of them.

Sungyoon, Jungkook and Yein could've been sent to orphanage, but Jisoo and I didn't want to leave them. I started to work in a cafe and the rest had part-time jobs, but we weren't able to pay the bills and lost our old house. We are currently living in a small apartment in Seoul.

"Yah! I'm so sick of you!" the youngest one furiously entered the living room.

"Come on, Gorani. I successfully woke you up." her twin followed her from behind.

"Oppa, Kookie was mean to me." Yein whined and hugged me.

"Tch. He won't fall for your aegyo again." Jungkook scoffed.

"Yah! Jungkook, what did you do to her?! She could've caught a cold, because of the cold water." I scolded him.

"What?! I just tried to wake her up." Jungkook defended himself.

"Do you want the little one to catch a cold?!" I asked.

"No! Of course not!"

"Sungjin, don't be so hard on him. You know how they are." Jisoo interrupted us.

"You know how hard it can be when one of us gets sick." I reasoned.

"I know. Now wash yourself, eat breakfast and go to work. You're going to be late. I will handle them." Jisoo said.

"Fine." I did what she said.

After we managed to calm the twins down, we ate our breakfast in the living room.

"Jisoo, I'm coming home late tonight. Make sure that the rest will sleep early." I reminded her.

"Alright."

"Jungkook, my schedule and breaks changed, so I can't fetch you and Yein home. Make sure to bring her home safely." I said.

"Yes, hyung."

The door opened and Sungyoon entered the apartment.

"Sungyoon, where were you?" Jisoo asked.

"I did my morning sports. How many times do I have to tell you that I exercise every morning?" Sungyoon asked.

"Just wash yourself and eat breakfast." I quickly finished and left them.

Please, don't let them cause any troubles!

Author's pov

The four younger siblings prepared themselves for college and school.

"Alright, guys. Don't cause any troubles, okay?" Jisoo instructed.