Chapter 7: Sungyoon's chance

Jisoo's pov

I skipped a few classes in college and made my way to Jinyoung to cook dinner. A week has passed since I started to work for him. I entered his house and went into the kitchen to prepare our dinner.

Suddenly, I heard a loud noise from the floor above. Something big dropped followed by a strong groan. Was it Jinyoung?

"Jinyoung, are you okay?" I called out.

"No! Help me, please!" he shouted.

I immediately climbed up the stage to look for him. He wasn't in his office.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom! I slipped!" he shouted.

Without thinking, I opened the door, but ...

"NO! WAIT!" he screamed.

... he was naked. Completely naked.

"ARGH!" I shrieked and closed the door again.

I panted heavily and held my chest. Jinyoung was lying on his stomach on the floor. I actually saw his butt. Aish! Yes, I saw my brothers naked when we were kids, but this is totally different!

"Jisoo-ah, I slipped down the floor. Can you help me?" he asked.

"H-How can I w-when you're n-n-naked?" I stuttered.

"Just don't look on my butt or anything! You just need to help me to stand up. I can take on my bathrobe right after." he explained.

Aish! What am I supposed to do?! Jeon Jisoo, you need to help your freaking boss!

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I covered my eyes and carefully tried to touch Jinyoung's hand.

"I'm right here. Take my hand. Left. Left! Down!" he said.

I successfully grabbed his hand. After a few wrong touches, I managed to support him with his arm around my shoulder.

"We need to go to the left to get my bathrobe." he instructed.

"Alright." I said with my eyes closed.

Jinyoung got his bathrobe and I helped him to take it on, but it was seriously hard with my eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes." he said.

"Finally!" I sighed heavily.

"Can you help me to go to my bedroom?" he asked.

"Y-Yes." I agreed and did so.

Jinyoung explained where to go and I led his way. We reached his room and I carefully placed him on his bed.

"Thank you very much. I'm so sorry for this mess." he apologized.

"I-It's okay."

Awkward silence welcomed us for awhile.

"Ehm, ... I better prepare our dinner." I said.

"No. You deserve a day off. I can call the delivery." Jinyoung insisted.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. I caused you a lot of trouble." he said.

"But helping you is my responsibility."

He sighed.

"Fine. Then stay with me and I call the delivery for both of us." he offered.

"What? But ..."

"Please. I want to express my gratitude." he said.

I hesitated. Should I?

"Fine." I gave in.