Chapter 6: Jeons during Life

Yein's pov

Jungkook and I already planned our prank on Kim Bomin. Thar jerk dared to tattle us. Kim Bomin is someone who immediately informs the teachers about every single issue. We should've pranked that snitch earlier.

Jungkook and I observed him from afar.

"Are you ready, Gorani?" Jungkook smirked.

"I was born ready, Kookie." I smirked too.

We naturally approached Kim Bomin and positioned ourselves behind him. We turned away and started to act.

"Jungkook, you did what?!" I exclaimed.

"Yah! Be quiet!" Jungkook started to whisper.

From my peripheral view, I noticed that we grabbed Kim Bomin's attention. We tried to whisper loud enough, so he could eavesdrop our conversation.

"You seriously killed him?!" I asked.

"It was an accident! We fought and he became aggressive. He started to attack me and I defended myself!" Jungkook explained.

"How did he die?"

"I accidentally pushed him down the stairs." he said.

"Why didn't you call the ambulance?"

"It was no use. He immediately died." Jungkook sighed.

"We should inform the teachers about, Jungkook!"

"No! Do you want to end up in jail or what?!" he asked.

"Aish! Where is he?!"

"I hid the corpse in the green container behind the backdoor of the school building." he explained.

We heard fast footsteps. Jungkook and I turned around and Kim Bomin was gone.

"He took the bait." I smirked.

Author's pov

The principal had a meeting with a few other teachers. Mr. Lee, the teacher who likes to punish the Jeon Twins for their pranks, was present. Suddenly, Kim Bomin barged into his office.

"Principal, something terrible happened!" he panicked.

"What?" the principal asked.

"Follow me! Jeon Jungkook did something terrible!" Kim Bomin dragged the principal out of his office with the teachers behind.

On their way, Kim Bomin explained everything what he has heard from Jungkook and Yein. All of them went to the containers.

"Look! Jeon Jungkook killed a student! The corpse must be here!" Kim Bomin opened the green container and ...

a mannequin covered in ketchup lied in the container.

"Kim Bomin, what is the meaning of this?!" the principal asked furiously.

"This can't be! Maybe in the other container!" Kim Bomin opened it and ...

more mannequins.

"Kim Bomin, are you kidding us?!" the principal exclaimed.

"I don't know what had happened. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Yein probably hid the corpse elsewhere!" Kim Bomin explained.

"Or the Jeon Twins pranked you." Mr. Lee added.

"That's enough. We have no time for this. Come with me, Kim Bomin!" the principal instructed.

"Yes, principal." Kim Bomin bowed his head and followed them.