Chapter 4: Sungyoon's game

Author's pov

The five siblings gathered together in the morning for breakfast.

"Alright. I actually prepared a new list of ingredients we can buy and not, because some are too expensive for us." Jisoo announced and put the list in the middle of the small table.

Her siblings took a look on it.

"Wait! We won't eat beef, pork nor duck?! Only chicken?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"The others are way too expensive. We need to save money." Sungjin said.

"No snacks for a movie night anymore?!" Yein exclaimed.

"They're not necessary for us." Jisoo said.

"Come on, Desert Fox!" Jungkook and Yein pouted.

"Do you already know which subjects you will skip today for working?" Sungjin asked.

His younger siblings nodded.

"The teachers will surely punish us for this." Sungyoon said worriedly.

"Don't worry, Rabbit. We will figure something out." Jisoo tried to reassure her brother.

The siblings quickly finished their breakfast and made their ways to school, college and work.

Yein's pov

Jungkook and I skipped the last three classes and went to work together.

"Are you ready for our first day?" I asked excitedly.

"Not really? How can you be so excited about work?" Jungkook asked.

"I just want to experience something new. I'm sure it's gonna be fun." I said.

"Aigoo. You're so full of energy." Jungkook ruffled my hair.

We reached the cafe and were welcomed by the worker from last time.

"Nice to meet you again. I'm Kim Mingyu and one of the waiter in this cafe." he introduced himself and smiled gently at me.

"Hey, I'm Jeon Yein and this is my older twin, Jeon Jungkook." I introduced us.

"Hi." Jungkook greeted him.

"Twins? I see." Mingyu said.

"So, ... where is the boss?" I asked.

"Mr. Choi is busy in his office, but I'm going to explain your tasks. Follow me." Mingyu said.

Jungkook and I followed him into the kitchen.

"These three are the cooks. Park Jimin, Kim Jiyeon and the chef, Kim Seokjin." Mingyu introduced them.

"Guys, these are Jeon Yein and and Jeon Jungkook. They will help you in the kitchen." Mingyu introduced us.

"Hey! Hope we will get along."

"Hi! Nice to meet you."

"Hello! Great to have more helpers."

They greeted us.

"Hey!" Jungkook and I greeted them back.

"The other waiters and waitresses outside are Kim Taehyung, Ryu Sujeong and Park Myungeun. You will get to know them soon." Mingyu added.

"What are our tasks?" Jungkook asked.

"You will simply do the dishes, clean the tables in the kitchen and throw all the garbage away." Mingyu explained.

Easy!

"Well, I need to do my work now. If you have any questions, you can ask any other worker, okay?" he said and we nodded our heads.