~7~

Y/N p.o.v.
When I got out of the building of Taehyung I called Sarah to come and pick me up.
"Hi Sarah can you come and pick me up?"
"Oh Y/N I'm really sorry but I can't, I'm still at work."
"Oh don't worry I will just take the bus."
"Okay bye." "Bye."
While I was waiting for the bus I saw a BMW pull up in front of me and the window went down. Inside the car was Taehyung. "Y/N what are you doing over there? I thought your friend was driving you?"
"Yeah but she's still at work so she couldn't come and pick me up."
"Come here I will drive you."
"No really it's okay."
"Come on Y/N get in." I couldn't help but to get in with him and especially when he gives me his box smile.
I gave him the address and he began to drive. "So Y/N I actually don't know that much about you, tell me more about you."
"What do you want to know?"
"Your age, what you do for living, your hobbies and yeah things like that."
"Euhm I'm 25, I used to work at a company as an assistant but I quit you know after what happened with Matt and I don't really have a hobby but I like watching movies and listen to music. What about you?"
"I'm 26, as you already know I'm a psychiatric doctor and I like to draw."
Woah he is 26, he looks allot younger. "What do you like to draw?"
"Everything that comes on my mind."
"Oh nice."
The rest of the car ride was silence.
"Is that your house?"
"Oh yeah" I didn't even notice that we were already here.
"Thank you Taehyung." I was getting out the car when he grabbed my wrist, stopping me from getting out.
"Y/N I don't want you to think of me as a doctor but think of me as a friend ok?"
At first I just starred at him from his beautiful brown eyes to his his little nose to his pink lips and sharp jawline. Y/N get yourself together. I just smiled at him "Okay." He then let go of my wrist "See you tomorrow Y/N."
"Bye Taehyung"
He watched me untill I got inside then he drove off. But what I noticed was that I still felt his fingers on my skin.