~13~

Y/N p.o.v.

The next day I woke up to someone yelling "Rise and shine beautiful!" in my room. It was Taehyung.
"Ugh Taehyung what do you want? Let me sleep" I whined while covering my face with the blanket.
"Nope not today because today you're starting your new job." And now I was wide awake and sat on my bed.
"Wait what? What do you mean staring my new job?"
He came and sat on my bed, next to me.
"Y/N did you forget?" He looked at me with a pout.
"Forget what?"
"You're my new assistant."
"Just like that? Don't I have to do an interview first?"
And his pout was now replaced with a smirk.
"Dear Y/N if you still don't know... the hospital that you're going to belongs to me. I'm the CEO of it but because being CEO didn't really let me help other people, I decided to also be a doctor."
I was speechless. Is he serious now?
He looked at my lips and chuckled before looking back to my eyes.
"Close your mouth babe, you don't want anything to go in" he said and stands up.
"And come on get ready. You don't want to be late on your first day and I will drive you by the way."
He opened the door and was going out before he stopped and turned around looking at me.
"Oh and today we have an appointment at 5pm when you finish work. After all I have to see how you're doing." With a last smile he went out of my room leaving me there confused.
This is way too much for in the morning.

After I showered and wore casual clothes on I went downstairs to have my breakfast. Minah and Taehyung were already there.
"Good morning Y/N, oh are you going anywhere?" Minah asked and I sat down to have my breakfast.
"Well your big brother over there barked earlier in my room and said that today I will start working as his assistant."
"Oh really? That's great, you guys are going to see each others 24/7." She said while wiggling her eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes but I saw Taehyung shifting uncontrollably next to me.
"Y/N if you're ready we can leave."
"Okay let's go, bye Minah!"
"Bye guys!"

We were in the car but my heart start to beat faster because I was getting stressed. I mean I'm going back to work after 2 years and I don't know if I still can do a good job or not.
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked me while glancing.
"Yeah I'm just a little nervous."
"Don't be you will do good." He said with a smile and held my hand. My heart was beating a lot faster now.

"So this is your office and my office is just behind those doors as you already know. Remember to knock first then come in okay? Here I'm your boss not your friend anymore." Taehyung said and I nodded.
"This is Jungkook, he will give you a tour here and will help you when you need help." He mentioned to a boy sitting behind his desk in the room next to us.
"The patients will wait here and everyone will get in his/her time. Y/N are going to be okay?"Taehyung asked, looking at me like he's seeing through my soul. Again I just nodded.
"You know that I need an answer."
"Yes I will be okay."
"Good now let's go to work." And he went to his office. God this is going to be a long day.