~15~

Y/N p.o.v.

~And I went to his grave.
It was really hard for me to make this decision but what can I do. It was for the best.~

I was sitting in my room thinking about Taehyung's words.
"Go to his grave."
Can I really do this? Can I really go back to his grave without getting hurt?
But I have to know if I still love him or not...
Pff there's always allot of things that have to go through my head.

"Knock knock, may I come in?" Minah asked while popping her head in.
"Yeah."
She came in and sat on my bed next to me.
"Tell me what's wrong."
I looked at her a little surprised.
"What do you mean?"
"Since you came home with Taehyung you're silent and in your room. Did something happened at work?"
"Look Minah, I can trust you right?"
"Of course you can trust me Y/N!"
"I am Taehyung's patient. I've been going to him for like a moth. He told me to come and live with him because my old house had memories of my husband."
"Your husband?"
I sighed before answering.
"Yes my husband died 2 years ago and I don't seem to be moving on from him. I still think of him and have nightmares, that's why I went to Taehyung. My psychologist doctor."
"Why didn't you told me earlier?"
"I didn't want you to think that I'm a freak or something."
"Y/N don't talk like that. That's not true at all and you don't have to be ashamed of it."
I gave her a small smile.
"But you still didn't tell me why you're so silent since you cam back home."
"Taehyung told me to go and visit Matt, my husband's grave to see if I still love him or not."
"And?"
"I'm afraid if I go then I will remember everything and start from the bottom."
"Y/N you just don't have to worry. You still haven't went so you don't know what the result is. If you go you maybe take a step further or start once again and if you start again you can still go up but if you don't go you will stay at your place."
I thought about what she said. She was right I still have to go through the path that I started with.
"You may be crazy but you are really smart."
"Oh I know girl but come on what are you still waiting for? Let's go!"
She took my hand and dragged me downstairs where Taehyung was in the living room reading a book, wearing his glasses.
"Taehyung I'm taking Y/N to the graveyard."
He looked at me wide eyed.
"She knows."
He kept staring at me then gave me his box smile.
"Go and when you come you have to tell me what you felt."
I nodded and went with Minah to her car.

When we arrived at the graveyard I felt as if my heart was going to burst out of my chest.
Come on Y/N, you can do this. I took a deep breath and went out of the car but Minah stayed in.
"Aren't you coming?"
"I think you will need privacy so it's better if I stay here."

Here it is. Here lays my husband.
I managed to calm down and my heart was beating in normal beat.
"It's been a long time huh. So how is it over there?
I know that you're hearing me and that you've been watching over me. I do miss you but I think not as much as before."
My heart was still beating at a normal beat.
"You know that I will never forget you right? But I also can't keep you forever in my life."
I took a deep breath before sighing.
"You want the truth...I think that I'm moving on. Please don't be sad even tho I know that you're happy for me but I think I should start and search for someone new."

Minah parked the car in front the house and we went inside. We were still at the door and I saw Taehyung running towards us. He came and stand right in front of me, leaving only some centimeters between us. He let out a breath before asking.
"And?"
I looked at his eyes and smiling shyly.
"I think that I should start finding the right guy that makes my heart beating once again."
He grinned like crazy and stupid me didn't realized that my heart was already beating like crazy.