~10~

Y/N p.o.v.
His words were still in my head. "You're special" was still repeating in my head. What did he even meant with that?
I was in my room texting Sarah when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." And Taehyng's head popped in with a smile.
"I'm going to the grocery store, do you want to go with me?"
"sure"
"Okay I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Do you want anything special?"
"No" I answered simply. We where now at the grocery store and Taehyung was pushing the cart.
"What about you? What are we here for?"
"Oh we actually need kind of everything, the fridge is empty."
He said we, he could say I but he said we.
"We need some chips and soda, you can go and choose the flavor that you want. I'll go and look for the fruits."
"Sounds good."

I was looking through the deferred kind of flavors when a man probably in his thirties approached me.
"Need help?"
There we go, I already feel uncomfortable.
"N-.. no it's okay." "Oh come on, look these twoo are really delicious. Take those."
Okay now he's standing way too close for my liking.
"Okay I'll take them." And I started walking away.
"Wait!" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him "give me your number."
"What NO!" And I pushed him with all my strength and walked away.
I was walking really fast and my head was down that I bumped into someone.
"Ah Y/N there you are. What took you so long?" It was Taehyung.
"Euh.. nothing, did you get everything?"
"Yes" he gave me a stern look.
"Euhm okay let's go th- "Y/N did something happens?" He interrupted me.
"What? No why would you think that?"
"Nothing let's go."
We where standing at the register and for my wonderful luck, that man came and stands right behind us. When he saw me he smirked and gave me a wink. "Do you know him?" Taehyung asked.
Looks like he saw what that man just did.
"No" and right then Taehyung gave him a glare. I swear he was killing him with his eyes. He pushed me a little forward so I was standing in front of him and he was standing between me and the man. He puts his hand on my shoulder and kept it there. I was really relieved that that man didn't says anything to me.

When we came back home we putted everything on it's place and Taehyung cooked us dinner. He was really good at cooking.
I was doing the dishes when he came in.
"Let me help you."
"Nah ah you didn't let me help you when you where cooking and don't you remember our deal?"
He laughed before answering " I do remember."
"Good now go and rest."
"Ai ai captain!" I laughed and shook my head. This kid...

It was around 10pm when we heard the door bel ringing. "Who's that?" I asked "I don't know." He went to answer the door and there stood a girl.
"Minah!" Taehyung yelled in happiness and hugged her. "Why didn't you told me you were coming?"
"Surprise!" "Come in." She went in and had a luggage with her.
"How have you been?" I never saw Taehyung this happy before. "I've been good, what about you? Have you been going to the gym lately? Cause look at your muscles." They were laughing until she saw me standing there awkwardly. "Oh who is this pretty lady?"
"Oh yeah Minah meet my friend Y/N, Y/N this is my little sister Minah."
"Nice to meet you Minah" I said and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too."
"Minah give me your bag I'll place it in your room."
Taehyung went upstairs and left me and Minah alone. "Are you staying here with Taehyung?" Minah asked me. "Yeah I'm staying here until I found a house of mine." "Oh okay well I hope you stay here for the time I'm going to be here cause I really want to know you. Taehyung has never let anyone stay in his house for a long time, you must be special." There it is "you're special"
"How long are you staying here?"
"Not that long only for a week, I have to go back for my work."
"Minah you're going to stay in another room than you usually stay because Y/N is staying in that room."
I looked at him with my eyes wide. Was that his sister's room?
"What no I'll stay in another room. I'm sorry I didn't know that that was your room."
"Oh nono it's okay it isn't even 'my room', I just stay in there when I come and visit Taehyung"
"Ah" I gave her a smile and glared at Taehyung when I saw him trying to hold back his laugh.
"I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired."
"Okay good night lil sis." He gave her a kiss on her forehead. Oohh that's so cute.
"Good night big brother, good night Y/N."
"Good night." And she went upstairs.
"I'm also going to sleep, good night Taehyung."
"Good night."

After I changed in my pajamas, I was heading downstairs to have a glass of water but when I opened my door, I saw Taehyung opening his door to go in his room.
"Oh you're still awake?"
"Yeah I'm going to the kitchen to have a glass of water."
"Oh okay." He was entering his room but I stopped him. "Taehyung.."
"Yeah? Is there something?"
"No, I just wanted to say thank you for introducing me as your friend and not as your patient."
He had now a big smile on his face. "Y/N you ARE my friend okay so you don't have to thank me."
I felt shy so I smiled and looked down but I felt him coming closer. When I looked up I saw him leaning his head and before I could do anything he kissed my cheek and whispered a "good night" sending shivers through my hole body and went to his room. I felt my as my cheek was burning and now I absolutely needed a glass of water

____________________________________A long part ( I think) for you guys hihi💓🤗