~18~

Y/N p.o.v.

It was now currently 5p.m. which means I'm done with my job and I have to go to see Taehyung as my doctor now.
I was extremely nervous to go inside and there is one question that I absolutely want to ask.
What was that back then?

After 15 minuets I finally had the courage to knock on the door and I heard him say "come in."

"Why are you so late? It's already 5:15." Was the first thing that Taehyung said to me when I came in.
"Oh euh nothing, I was just finishing some papers that's it."
"So Jungkook wasn't with you?" He said with a deep voice.

"No what do you mean? And speaking of Jungkook, what was that behavior this morning for?"
"It's nothing." He said while looking down.
"What do you mean it's nothing? It is something. What you did this morning was unprofessional Taehyung." I was getting mad and annoyed for some reason that my voice was raising a little.

"Y/N don't start raising your voice at me and don't talk to me like that."
"Then answer me!" I was getting really impatient now.
"This morning I was your Boss now I'm your Doctor and when we go home I'm your Friend. Do not mix these things together!" He stood up and looked at me. I can't tell which emotions he was feeling but it wasn't any good.

"I'm not mixing anything Taehyung! But I just want an answer!"
He was looking at me while breathing heavily, I was also out of breath.
"Get out."
And I was frozen.
"Wh-what?" I hope that I heard him wrong.
"I said get out. I'm not answering your question and you are not going to do anything here but saying that you want an answer so our appointment is done for today, you can go home." He sat back at his chair and began to work.

I can't believe him... And when I started feeling tears in my eyes I turned around to get out of his office as fast as I could but I couldn't help to but let out a sob before I could go out so he absolutely know now that I'm crying.
When I was grabbing my things from my desk, I heard a scream from Taehyung's office and glass breaking. I wanted to go inside and see if he was okay but I couldn't.
Not when I'm a crying mess now and when he told me to go outside.

When I went home Minah wasn't there. She left a note saying she's staying at her best friend's house, which I'm tankful for because I want to stay alone and I didn't want her to see my red eyes and start asking me questions.
After what happened today all I want was to sit down and relax.
To get rid of all my thoughts.
But what Taehyung did to me this morning kept repeating in my head.
I signed and got up to change my clothes and wash my face.

After that I decided to make something to eat even tho I don't have any energy to cook something, I have to. All I had today was coffee.
I chose to make pasta and let some for Taehyung.
After all he's the one who's helping me.

It was 11p.m. and Taehyung still wasn't home.
Where could he be?
I wasn't sure if I should call him or not.
I mean I want to call him because I'm worried about him but I don't want to call him because I don't want him to think that I'm controlling him.
I think I will wait some time and if he still wasn't home, I'll call him.

It was 11h30 and there isn't any sign from Taehyung.
You know what? Fuck it, I'll call him and he can think whatever he want but I won't sit here worrying about him all day.
I dialed his number and waited for him to answer bbut it went directly into voicemail.
Okay now I'm really really worried.
I decided to call him again but there is no use.

After some minutes the door opened and Taehyung came in looking tired than ever.
"Taehyung where have you been? And why is your phone turned off huh? Do you know how worried I was?"
He was staring at me blankly.
"Oh come on, don't tell me you don't want to answer those questions too."
"I was still in the office." His voice cracked down a little and when I looked at him, a tear rolled down from his eye.
"Y/N... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."
"Taehyung it's okay you don't nee-"
"No it's not okay! I'm really mad at myself! I had no right to yell at you and tell you to leave!"
When I saw him walking from side to side and being so mad at him self, I approached him and held his arm and rub it a little.
"Taehyung calm down, okay?"
He looked at my eyes before pulling me in a hug and I hugged him back.

"Please forgive me Y/N" Taehyung said with his head resting on my shoulder.
"Don't worry, I already forgave you and I'm sorry too. I overreacted."
He pulled his head back looking at me while his hands were still on my waist and my hands were still around his neck. Our faces were really close.
He looked at my lips and stared leaning.
Just before our lips met, Taehyung whispered "I love you much." And right then he connected our lips together.