FIRST MEETING

The brown shoe that was tapping the floor in the stall next to mine was obviously an expensive one, good shoes always look expensive. The sock on the foot that was in the expensive shoe was also tasteful, a small beige, brown and dark gold pattern that didn't really call attention to itself but perfectly complemented not only the shoes but the bit of pant leg that could be seen.

I didn't know why the man in the next stall was tapping his foot, I supposed that his leg could have fallen asleep or god only knew what else. I realized of course that it could also have something to do with sex. I mean after all I was sitting there with a hardon reading the messages on the wall. Some of the messages were scrawled quickly and boldly, "Wanna fuck? Be here at 6:30. Show hard!" Some were written small and thoughtfully. "Forty year old, looks 30, looking for younger top. Call 555-6666 Let's get together."

I had never done this before, I mean had sex with a man, not that I was going to have sex with a man but I sure wanted to if I could just figure out what I was suppose to do.

After a while a hand appeared underneath the stall partition and I was being handed a note. "Let me see your dick." The hand that handed me the note had black hairs on it and looked tan and nice to the extent that a hand can look nice. I just didn't know how I could do what the guy was asking me to do. I wrote back, "How?" and handed it back.

There was a grunt from the next booth, a grunt that said I was an idiot but I honestly didn't have any idea what I was suppose to do.

The note came back. "Kneel on the floor." All I could think was "Kneel on this floor?" but I did as the note told me. I was so hard and so excited that I thought I could shoot any second. I felt that I could see the other guy looking at me as I knelt there. Then he said. "Turn around, let me see your ass."

Then a few things happened at once, I turned around and soon felt a hand on my ass, the door to the restroom opened and I fell over.

Whoever came into the restroom said, "Oh fuck!" and slammed out again.

The guy in the next stall said, "Fucking shit!"

I again didn't know what to do but now I was pretty afraid that someone had seen what we were doing and I pulled my pants up and left the stall. Apparently the guy who had been touching my butt had the same thought because he came out of his stall at the same time. We pretended that nothing had gone on but I couldn't believe how handsome he was, about 27 or 28 with very black hair and brown eyes. He was well dressed but his body looked like it had played a lot of sports, a body that moved with ease and confidence. As he was leaving the restroom he turned and looked at me and said. "Sorry it didn't' work out. Maybe next time." I opened my mouth but nothing seemed to come out. I wanted him to wrap those arms around me and to kiss me with those lips, he seemed to be so.....strong. I was also pretty sure that I had seen that face and heard that voice somewhere. His voice sent chills through me, it echoed in my mind.

I went to see a friend of mine who had an office across from the Board of Trade building and we had lunch in the fantastic restaurant on the ground floor. After lunch I went up to his office and spent another half an hour with him and then left. When I left his office I had only gone about twenty feet down the corridor when a guy came barreling out of an office and literally knocked me on my ass. Not only did he knock me down but I slid about ten feet on the slick marble floor. He had hit me so hard that the wind had been totally knocked out of me and he came running over to me to see if I was okay. I couldn't catch my breath much less talk and then when I saw that it was the guy from the restroom I got really embarrassed and kind of ducked my head rather than meet his gaze.

He was kneeling next to me with his hand on my shoulder and had a concerned look on his face.

"Man I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He put his hand under my arm. "Let me help you up." He turned to the guy who had been behind him. "George, you go ahead, I'll meet you in the car." Then to me. Guy, are you gonna be able to breath. I should have been looking where I was going. I'm really sorry."