BEACH SEX VOWS 2

Joel in many ways is more like a straight guy than a gay guy. Like he's really hairy on his chest and his stomach and of course his legs and forearms but I'd bet about anything that he's never even thought about shaving anything other than his face. And another thing is that he always says what's on his mind. I mean I know that if he wants to fuck he'll say that or if he wants me to do something he'll tell me; and no hidden messages, you never have to guess at what he meant by something or if he's trying to tell you something. He just says it. It's not that he's rude or unkind, ever, just that he doesn't think in a roundabout way. He's direct, but kind.

I'm lying in bed and my head is resting on Joel's upper arm and my right hand is covering his right hand as it is pressed against my abdomen. I can feel the strength in his arm and the hair on it. It feels like a mans arm. Joel's cock is soft but pressed against my butt and his right leg is between my legs. His hairy chest and stomach are pressed up against my back and I can feel his breath rising and falling. His face is buried in the back of my head and I feel totally his. Not like a slave or anything, we don't always agree, but just that we're a couple now and I've given him the right to be in charge, I want him to make the decisions and that's something that comes naturally to him. He likes to take charge.

I don't mean to imply by this that I'm some kind of mindless twink. I've got a really good job with a major bank and I'm very good at it but in our personal life, our life as a couple, Joel is in charge.

Our room is still dark but the birds are beginning to make noise outside. Hmmm, not sure you would call it noise, well bird sounds anyway. Periodically Joel adjusts his position, usually by pulling me in tighter and him cramming his dick against my ass harder. When he wakes up he's gonna want to fuck me and he will even though I'm still a little swollen and sore from yesterday. We fucked six times yesterday and while I'm sure that's no world record I haven't been getting fucked for that long of a time and it kinda wore my butt out. Actually being swollen and a little sore feels good, kinda warm and a little throbbing but in a nice comfortable way. My butt feels used. Maybe I should feel like a slut but since the using was done by my boyfriend I don't think that it counts towards being a slut.

But right now I've got to pee, big time, so I slowly slide out from under Joel's arm.

"Where ya goin babe?" His voice is a half asleep mumble. He wraps his arm around me tighter.

"Joel I gotta pee!" I slide out again from under him.

"Okay, but come on back." He's just mumbling.

Again I slide out but this time I make it to the bathroom and unload a liter of pee, I also swish some mouthwash around cause I'm sure I've got like dog breath. When I'm setting the mouthwash back on the top of the cabinet I see my wedding ring on my right hand and I smile.

I climb back into bed and Joel again pulls me to him but he's more awake now and he runs his hand up the crack of my butt stopping to feel my asshole, I can feel his hardon pressing against me.

"You're kinda swollen. Does it hurt?"

The touch of his hand is indescribable. "No, just a little warm, it's fine." I reach behind me and hold his dick. "You're a little swollen too." He laughs and reaches behind him to the nightstand and grabs some lube.

"This'll make it feel better." He pours the lube onto the fingers of his right hand and then starts rubbing it into my asshole, around the outside and then finally shoving his fingers into me.

"Oh my god! Oh shit!"

Joel lifts himself up a bit. "That hurt babe?" He sounds surprised and concerned.

"God no! It feels fucking fantastic!"

He starts kissing the side of my neck and mumbles into it. "You had me scared for a second." His fingers are still playing with my asshole but gently, soothingly.