LOVE CONTINUES

I slid out from under Joel's arm and made my way to the bathroom, a piss was an absolute necessity and a dose of mouthwash wouldn't hurt either. I finished and then padded back to Joel's bedroom and slid back under his arm, instinctively he tightened his arm around me and pushed his cock against my butt.

The sex last night had been fantastic, more than anything that I ever thought that sex could be, more fulfilling, more total but this was just as good but in a slightly different way, this closeness, the feeling of Joel wrapped around me, holding me. I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck and the hair on his chest felt wild against my back but best of all his cock nestled in the crack of my ass, where I now felt that it belonged.

Joel made little sounds while he slept, not talking, but just little animal sounds, grunts and quiet moans while his body adjusted itself to sleep. I thought about how it felt to have his cock in my ass, his balls slapping against me, the thought made me feel good, secure, cared for and I fell back to sleep.

When I next realized that I was awake I could feel Joel's cock, hard as steel, between my legs up tight against my perineum and slowly thrusting. Joel's cock had an upward curve and consequently fit this area of my body perfectly. His cock was producing enough precum that it's passage through my thighs was lubricated but I wanted it in me where it belonged.

I covered his hand with mine on my chest. "Joel?" I whispered.

He kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders. "You okay?"

" Yeah. Last night was wonderful." I squeezed his hand.

" For me too." He kept thrusting slowly.

" Would you think I was a slut if I wanted you to put your cock in me."

He laughed. "I guess you did like it." Then quietly. "No I wouldn't think that" He ran his hand up and down my thigh. "Being in you was something special for me too." His voice was soft and throaty. He kissed my neck, just behind my ear, it sent shock waves through me. "Being with you is, well, very different and a lot better than anything......well.....anything before.

Joel reached behind him and grabbed a condom and lube. I looked back at him and watched as he rolled the condom onto his cock and then gently applied the lube to my asshole. He positioned the tip of his cock at my ass.

" Okay, just like last night. My cock is right there all you have to do is press back against it." He put his hand firmly on my hip. "Do it at your own speed."

I started pushing back against him until I felt his dick starting to penetrate me. There was a little stab of pain and I stopped for a second. I turned my head to Joel. "Kiss me Joel." He leaned forward and we awkwardly managed to hold a kiss for about twenty seconds. "Oh yeah! That helps." I pressed back slowly but steadily and felt Joel's dick enter me completely. "Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck you feel good in me!" I reached back and grabbed Joel's hip and pulled it to me. "Oh god fuck me!

" Oh shit Stephen your ass is unbelievable! Fucking great!" He was stroking short and fast.

" Oh god Joel! Yeah babe yeah!" The feeling of his big dick stretching my ass was fantastic. I felt completely his, my ass belonged to Joel.

I felt my orgasm starting and began to slam back into Joel's forward thrusts. "Man I'm fuckin cumming! Oh shit, fuckin shit!

I held my hand over the head of my dick so that my orgasm didn't go all over the sheets and as soon as I finished Joel pulled his dick out of my ass, whipped the condom off and beatoff onto my chest, his cum sprayed out covering me with his thick white load.

" Oh man! I haven't come like that......fuck I've never cum like that!" He looked at my handful of cum and laughed. He took my hand and wiped it on his chest and then laughed again. Then he looked down at me and slowly lowered himself until he completely covered me and shoved his tongue into my mouth.