SEVEN

DAY NINE: LEE KYUNGSOO.

“God, she was so annoying!” Donghyuck almost screamed, frightening Jeno who was chatting someone on his phone.

“Who now?”

“Ugh, that one exo stan — I forgot her name,” the shorter boy groaned, laying his arms on the sofa lazily. “She wouldn’t shut up about Yixing hyung coming back and OT9 and — ah fuck, I couldn’t handle it.”

“You know,” Jeno started, scratching his head. Donghyuck knew he was about to get pissed. “Just tell Jiha that you’re not liking her matches? Maybe that’d be easier?”

“Jeno boy, you have no idea what it’s like.”

“I have plenty of knowledge about your situation, dumbass,” the older boy rolled his eyes and sat down next to the younger on the floor. “So you like Jiha, she doesn’t like you back — it’s so cliche.”

“Shut up,” Donghyuck groaned even louder.

“Maybe you should confess your feelings to her.”

“Lee Jeno, are you crazy?” Donghyuck dragged on sarcastically. “You bastard, I can’t just tell her ‘Hey, I like you’ after crying to her about being alone. It’s weird and I don’t know how to feel. I mean, if ever I will say something to her— but I’m not saying it would happen— how would I say it to her? When?”

“Right now, if you look at your fucking phone.”

Donghyuck looked down at his indeed vibrating phone and swore he saw his life flash before his eyes— the caller id said Jiha.

JENO WHAT DO I DO?”

“Answer the phone, idiot!”

OH MY GOD.”

“Give me that!” Jeno furiously grabbed the phone from Donghyuck’s grasp, and, before the younger could react, answered the phone call, put it on speaker, then threw it back at Donghyuck.

Jeno grabbed a pillow, his own phone, and the bowl of caramel popcorn on the sofa before dashing away to his room. “Good luck~!”

What a fucking snake, Donghyuck thought bitterly, before looking down at his phone— the call was indeed accepted.

“HEY, HYUCK?”