Epilouge

Wow! What a ride!

This concludes Heal! I started this project March 21st 2018, and finished July 29th 2018. 5 months in the making, wowie!

This project started off as a small story I was hoping to finish quickly and without much thought. I shared the document with some friends at school and they enjoyed it, so I kept writing it (though the first few chapters seemed very rushed.) I wrote it in school when I had free time, and it began very fun to read to my friends to get feedback and fixing editing mistakes or revising the story.

I posted this story to wattpad so some of my other friends could read it and I had no clue how much people would love my mediocre writing skills. The small story I was hoping to finish quickly turned into a 36,188 word story. I was simply amazed and inspired by all of the funny comments and votes.

Firstly, I'd love to thank the groupchat. The groupchat I am in are filled with wonderfully funny and amazingly talented people with hearts of gold. You were especially eager to read whenever I posted a chapter and quickly told me your thoughts or even drew scenes from the story itself! I honestly don't think I could've finished it without you guys.

I'd also like to thank all the people from my school who I shared the document to. Helping me catch editing mistakes and letting me read the chapters to you guys helped me improve the story.

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone who came this far and read the story. All the votes, reads, comments and support is greatly appreciated and you guys are so funny!! I never knew how much traction this would get, I'm still blown away to be honest.

I'm hoping to possibly make a sequel, but focusing on Sayori and Monika's new found relationship. I don't know if I'll be able to, but it's a goal I have set in mind!

❤️Thank you so much once again!❤️
- trashfeline