Chapter 2

My green eyes quickly searched the area where I sat in. I was sweating something awful although it was freezing. I wished I decent clothes on. I looked down and realized at once that I was wearing decent clothes and not PJ's. I was wearing low-cut skinny jeans, a green what I think was a sweatshirt and old beat- up, high topp converse. I slowly stood and scanned the area thoroughly, in case there was something' I missed. Nope, I only saw dirt and farms, no city here. I ain't in New York no more. I thought, wearily. I realized what the watch meant by 1966. It had sent me back in time! Away from everything I loved. I growled and wanted to through the watch away. 

The road started shaking from underneath me and I heard the engine of a car and loud, old country music as I turned around quickly to see a beat lookin' car. It shirked to a stop as I held up my hands as if trying to stop it before it hit me. A flashed blinded me and I somehow ended up next to it instead of under it. A old man with overalls and a cowboy hat came out of the car and swore quietly. When he saw me, he cursed me out and I ran off as far as could until I couldn't hear his heavy until I found myself in an alleyway. I looked around... Then ran quicker when I heard him  chasing me, again. I ran over up a large hill and stopped when I couldn't  hear his heavy breathing. Staring down into a small lookin' town, I become curious and even a little cautious as and started walking down the hillside to find out where the heck I was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightfall fell and I finally got into some park with a huge water fountain,  an icy film started to grow on the sides. I found an old creaky bench and sat on it, yawning. All that runnin' I sent me smarting an' aching all over. I lied down on the bench and yawned again, I thought about my mom and dad and sighed, wondering why in the mighty universe did the watch send here. Oh yeah, and I found out what this place was called by asking an lady in old fashion clothing. I had found out I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Oklahoma. I thought.  Greeeat...

Glory, I thought. I messed up... Although I didn't mean to get here, It was that dumb watch. Thinking about how much my parents will beat me... If they thought I had ran off, I started to nod off.

A little bit after what I thought was 2:30 in the morning (am), I heard shouting and  water splashing.