chapter 2

"ok Mr.irwin just sit right here in the waiting room and I'll be right back with the sub you chose" the receptionist tells mr. So me and michal take a seat in one of the chairs "you nervous" michal asked "yea" i say playing with my  thumbs. " It will be just fine. Any sub would be lucky to get you as there dom." Michal says "thanks but I'm not so sure about that. I've never even had a sub before I don't know how to treat them. I barely just set up the house." I say "calm down" michal says obviously knowing Ashton was very nervous about it "you'll do just fine" "thanks" i said  "Mr.irwin we have your sub Luke he's waiting for you" a tall blonde woman says holding a leash that was attached to Luke's neck with a collar. Luke immediately bows in the presence of his new dom. "Wow" i say taking the leash from the lady. "Thanks" "No problem" the lady says "just doing my job, now let's go do some paperwork so we can get you two on your way" "fine by me" Ashton says pulling Luke by his leash following the tall blonde into the office. When they got in the office there were two chairs. Ahton sat in one and Luke sat beside him. "Um what are you doing" I says disgusted as he looks at his sub. Luke didn't say anything just looked at Ashton with those beautiful eyes of his  "answer me when I speak to you" I  spat in an aggressive tone. "I'm sorry sir" Luke said " I just thought that since you sat down I would take a seat by you" Luke was scared at this point. "Why would you think that" I said says " there are two dominants in this room" I  says pointing at michal " and you think you should take one of the chairs" Ashton scoffed " I'm so sorry sir" luke said getting up out of the chair " ya you better be" I say in an overly disgusted tone " now kneel beside me so that michal can have the other chair" Ashton said Luke obeyed kneeling on both knees looking at the ground with his hands folded in his lap. " I'm sorry sir it won't happen again sir" Luke said. I could tell he was sorry but I didn't say anything. I only patted at the seat of the chair motioning michal to come sit by me. Michal came and sat by me and we finished up the rest of the paperwork. "Okay" the lady says " you two can be on your way now have fun" she says with a smile. I walk out of the room hold Luke's leash in my hand. When we got to the car I took the collar off him. " Thank you sir" Luke says looking at me " no problem" I say " now how about we get you home"