chapter 7

ASHTONS P.O.V

ya of course I felt bad for lashing out on Luke like that. It was only his first morning here but he has to learn that what I say goes. He will probably regret this more when he is watching me eat the lunch and breakfast he cooked right in front of him. But he really needs to learn. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see Luke getting started on my breakfast. "Breakfast smells good babe" I said he blushed at the nickname "thank you sir" he said he had some saltiness in his tone. He was obviously very upset that I punished him. "Hey, if you don't watch your attitude you're looking at another punishment." I say he looks at me with tears in his eyes threatening to fall at any moment "no sir, please not again." He begs " I'll be good sir I promise." He said flipping a pancake he was making "I won't do it yet. Just drop your attitude." I said annoyed. "Yes sir. I will not have an attitude." He says " you better not I say." He then hands me my plate and it is pancakes with bacon and eggs. I told him to sit next to me while I eat so that he can smell the amazing smell of the food that he isn't allowed to have. So maybe next time I'll have breakfast ready when I get up. He obeys and sits next to me in the submissive position. Kneeling with his hands by his lap and his head down. "So, will I have breakfast on time tomorrow " I say in a mocking tone. "Yes sir" he says "I wouldn't want to go through that again sir." He says "good boy." I say motioning to come sit in the kitchen chair next to me. He sits down but wimpers slightly. Probably because I just beat him with a wooden spoon and his bum was bruised very bad. "Now" I say looking at Luke " you know that I would never hurt you on porpouse. It's just you need to learn that what I say goes." I say kind of sympathetically. "Yes sir"he says "I know I was a bad boy and I deserved to punished for not obeying you." He said his voice was a little shakey though but probably because I just tramatized him. "Now why don't you go pick up the kitchen and then take a cold shower." I say motioning him to get up "yes sir." He immediately says and walks to go to the kitchen. "Wow Luke you're such a good boy." I say "thank you sir." He says. Then goes up to the bathroom to go take the cold shower I told him to take.