chapter 5

ASHTONS P.O.V

we got to my house after we dropped off michal at his and Luke didn't say anything he just stood and admired my house "words" I said fermly " it is breathtaking he says" he had obviously never been anywhere this nice before, I would usually punish him for not calling me "sir" but I let is slide since he didn't know my rules yet" why don't I give you a tour of the house" I say " that would be amazing sir"  he said " ok follow me I'll give you a tour then tell you all the rules." I explain " yes sir" he says. I took him up to my bedroom he looked around in awe " it's beautiful sir. he says " thanks, now for the other rooms." I say I took him to the kitchen then living area. After that the play room punishnent room the isolation room which had  white carpet white walls no furniture and was about  the size of a large closet.then his room. His room was quite nice. It had a queen bed with blue comforter a walk in closet a bathroom and I large window. " You like it" I say " oh my goodness sir, it is absolutely beautiful." He says " I bought you all new clothes, why don't you get changed and come to the living area so I can explain the rules and punishments" I say " yes sir thank you sir." He says and I shut the door so he can change in privacy.

I hear Luke coming down the stairs and before he can sit down I say " rule one: you aren't allowed to sit on any furniture without permission from me" I say " instead you may kneel on your knees with your head looking at the ground and your hands folded in you lap" yes sir he says as we sit down. Him in he position I told him he must stay in. His head was down and I grap his chin and pull it up making him look at me " don't drop your head down if I'm talking silly" I say in an annoyed tone. " Yes sir sorry sir." He says " But in this case" I say " you have special permission to sit on the sofa" I say " thank you sir." He says gratefully. " Now rule two" I say " do not speak unless spoken two." He nods his head as if he understands "rule 3: always address me as sir, and you've been doing a pretty good job of doing that so far" I say  "rule 4 I go on, " never be rude to any of my friends. When they are over at my house they are your dominate to" Luke nodds and says "yes sir" Ashton then gets up and walks over to the mini fridge to get a soda " rule 5: do not eat or drink a single thing without my permission. Rule 6: " he continues " I expect you to wake up early and have breakfast made by the time I get up. I usually get up around 9" I say " yes sir" luke says " wow you've really been a good boy" I say "keep this up and you won't be punished for a long time. "Rule 7 is pretty obvious but it is never get an attitude with me and for what I say without question" I say while handing Luke a watter bottle "thank you sir" he says gratefully taking it from my hands. He opens the bottle and drinks the whole thing in one big gulp. I look down at him and chuckle. " Wow you really love water" I said in-between chuckles " well you can say that sir but the reason I was drinking so fast is because I haven't had water two days prior to this" he says and I gasp " what really" I say genuinely surprised " yes sir" he says " at the submissive holding units they get you really for anything and I only got one bottle of water to last me two weeks." " That must have been horrible." I say I really didnt know anything about the sub holding unit but I knew that wasn't the correct way to treat someone. "Now, lets talk punishments"I say with a smirk on my face "yes sir that's fine with me." He says "I have many more than what I am about to tell you but I will just tell you the main ones that I use." I say knowing is particular sub is really obedient and I probably won't need to punish him much. "Punishments include, being spanked mutiple times with what ever I see fit, kneeling for an extended period of time, isolation, starving, neglection, and being treated like an animal." I say "but that's only a couple of the most common ones I use when you break a minor rule." " Yes sir " he says "I will work to the best of my abilitys to not break any of these rules and if I do I hope you punish me accordingly" he says "well I'm very glad to hear that" I say "now why don't you go up to bed now you've had a long day." I say knowing he is probably tired and wants more than anything to go to bed. "yes sir" he says obediantly and hurries off to his room.