chapter 9

LUKE P.O.V

I go to the kitchen and start making the chef salads I told Ashton I would make. All I wanted to do was eat the lettuce as I was washing it, or sneak a tomato while I was cutting it. Or take a huge bite out of one of the deviled eggs. I didn't want to be punished again though so I just bit my cheek and didn't eat anything. After a few minutes Ashton came down "hello sir." I say enthusiastically "hi lukey are you making  me and michal a good salad. "Yes sir." I said as I blushed. He came over and pinched my bum in a flirtatious manner. I yelped as it hurt after the punishment I had received a few hours prior. "What's wrong lukey." He whispered in my ear as I plated the salads. " Nothing sir." I say "it just hurts when you pinch my bum because of how you spanked me prior to this." I finish. "Ya it better hurt." He says " but I bet tomorrow I have breakfast waiting for me when I wake up." He says in a serious tone "yes sir you sure will." I say trying to hold back my attitude but the lack of food is getting to me. "Ya I better." He mumbled before sitting down. "I was trying you knew that right! I just had a bad day and I dont get why you can't just make your own breakfast." I say but I immediately regret it because at soon as the words left my mouth I felt a slap to my face. He also managed to take the time to slap my already very red and bruised bum seven more times with his hand before thowing me on the ground and going to sit on the couch. I get up and finish plating the salad because I knew if I didn't ahton would be upset again. I picked up the kitchen and set the salads on track table just in time to hear a knock at the door. I look at ashton for about 5 seconds and he looks at me and says "well are you going to answer the door or have a staring competition." He says in a disgusted tone. "Sorry sir." I say "I'll go get the door right now sir."