chapter 4

LUKES P.O.V

I can't believe I finally got chosen. I was the lucky one wow. I thought as a tall lady with blonde hair handed me over to my new dom. " Let's go get some paperwork for the two of you" the lady says and we walk into a room with two chairs after my new dom sat down I did two, not realizing that there was another dom in my presence. " Um what are you doing" my new dom said and he sounded disgusted " well" I said " I thought since you sat down I would take a seat next to you sir" my voice was shakey and I was really scared " there are two Dom's in the room and you thought you should get the chair" my new dom says and then scoffed " I'm sorry sir, I didn't know" I say he just rolled his eyes and says " get up and kneel beside me until the meeting is over" I was scared " sorry sir" I apologized " it won't happen again sir" I say and he doesn't do anything he just ignores me. I was super uncomfortable the whole meeting they brought up a lot of different things. One of them was punishments I wanted to say something but I didn't know if I was allowed to speak so I kept my head down. It took around and hour and a half in there and I hated every second. My neck hurt cause it was constantly staring at the ground. Yet I didn't move it, but only in fear that my dom would get mad. My collar was really tight and my knees stated to hurt. Thn I finally head " ok you two can be getting on your way now" I stood up and walked out of the room with my new dom. Before we got in the car he took off my collar " thank you sir" I said he didn't say anything he just got in the front seat. He didn't even wait for me to buckle up he just started driving home. When we got to his house I was in awe.