Life on Berk

This is my first Fanfiction so go a little easy and I know my work is not the best ✌

Hiccup was a boy lets say more brains than muscle and on Berk, it was pretty much the opposite and Hiccup of course did not fit in anywhere. He was completely different when he was small, his father built him an axe small enough for him to carry but the boy just used it as a paper weight even the great Odin could not fix that. Hiccup was very small compared to his father, he had very puny stick like biceps and most people called him a talking fish bone. The poor boy even tried being a part of his family which consists of only two persons, he and his father. His mother was taken away from him when he was not quite one year old. During a Dragon raid, the only thing he was really good at was being a blacksmith if he could not make something he could invent one. He was often bullied by his entire village and picked on by everyone even his own father.
Whenever he tried to act like a Viking, he just succeeded in destroying half his village.
But his physical features were not what distinguish him  from the rest of the Vikings, he had the soul of a Dragon and the heart of a chief. His full name was a very intreging one, "Hiccup Horrendus Haddock III " Awesome name indeed? I know.