Captured by Berkians

NB
Toothless also understand Norse the language that Is spoken by most Vikings including Hiccup .

Hiccup p.o.v

"Hey bud... watcha doin, what do say about a morning flight "

Toothless gave him his famous gummy smile ...

"I guess that's a yes , come on bud lets go

"I guess that's a yes , come on bud lets go ."

Nobody p.o.v

They set out just before the golden rays of sunlight reached Berk, so they would not be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the two best friends finished their morning flight it was 11 o'clock and they were forced to not return to Ghoti's hut because it was 12 ft in the air on top of Meade Hall and if they do it would involve them being seen.

Hiccup p.o.v

"Bud land us in the cove we'll  have to wait here till its dark...

Astrid p.o.v

"Gobber do we really have to go on this so called survival trip"

"Yes Astrid, infact the order was given by the chief himself so that the whole hiccup incident won't happen again"

"Hiccup was a weakling  a disgrace to us vikings "scoffed snotlout.

I punched snotlout in his face so hard it began to bleed .

Altough it was true that he was sort of a weakling he was different from all the other other boys he gave me personal space when all the boys flock around me flirting, and now that he was killed that was 3 years ago I still miss him ...Wait do you.. Shut up mind stwww, stupid mind  fine I guess I do like him .

"Hey Astrid what up you, look lost "said Tuffnut
"Probably thinking about Hiccup"said his twin sister

"I gave them the death stare and they didden't say another word"

Alright everyone get packing its a 3 day trip and you are not to carry any food you have to hunt.

'What is Gobber trying to do starve us' said Fishlegs sarcasticly.

"I've to feed these babies "said snotlout kissing his arms

"I think I'm gonna be sick "i said and walked away

'Come on Astrid you know your my princess '

Your lucky she didn't hear you or else your nose would have reached the back of your head by now" said Tuffnut grinning.

Nobody p.o.v

Meanwhile back at the cove hiccup and toothless sat their sleeping.

About half mile away Gobber and the gang were heading deeper into the forest and closer to the cove.

They set up their main camp tent in an open clearing.

The boys slept in one tent and the girls in the other and Gobber had one for himself because you know he is Gobber.

"Hey guys , let's go for a walk.

Hiccup p.o.v

Oh no, Dragon and Vikings dead enemies again ...
Locked in combat
Toothless playfully used his paw to hit hiccup

Then throw his head on him

"Wait, toothless did you  hear that"

'Hear what I don't hear anything and take this' toothless said and began to lick him furiously.

Toothless you know that does not wash off ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astrid p.o.v

Wait something is moving in the bushes up ahead tuff,  ruff go round that way get the poison darts all of you snotlout and fishlegs take the left as for me I shall go straight ahead .

As Astrid looked through the trees she was talking to herself :

"Wait who is that... is that no it can't be he's dead and is that a nightfury yes my moment to avenge hiccup is here and that person is playing with a nightfury he must be insane, anyways,

Ruff, tuff, fishlegs ambush attack now!!

I charged into the cove yelling a Viking battle war cry but the masked rider was already on his dragon flying away.

Hiccup p.o.v

What the ?

'Toothless go now , I'm comming !'

"Whoo that was ...." thud

Hiccup Hiccup speak to me ... oh they hit u with a poison dart Great just Great.

Fishlegs now,

What?

'Poison dart, nightfury'

'Oh sorry I was admiring the nightfury it has perfect aerodynamic '

Hey fish face nobody want to hear your stupid dragon knowledge thingy whatever ,said snotlout.

"Come on guys lets tie these two up and get back to old Gobber ."

"I personally want to kill that nightfury "Astrid said with anger boiling up inside her"

Enjoying the story leave a comment if you have any ideas

Peace out✌✌