Rex and Spike

Prank P.O.V

"Amm hiccup I'm pretty sure I've just heard some strange sound or voices "

"Yep heard that one for sure" I said

We heard some more strange noise and I told toothless "Bud I think we should go we are at least 90 miles from Alpha shadow (After Hiccup killed the red death he took over its home along with all the dragons so it's basically a sanctuary now )

" Hiccup are hideous zipple back this far north "

"No ,but why did u ask "i said to toothless as he crouched in an attack formation .

Nobody P.O.V

Toothless and hiccup stood together ready to face whatever may come but as soon as they though that they were safe they were surrounded by a wall of gas ,Hideous Zippleback gas .

Hiccup p.o.v

That' unbelievable hideous Zipple back this far north something is not right I though to myself just before the wall of highly flammable gas became fire .

"Toothless 7 o'clock" I shouted

As toothless fired a plasma blast straight at the target I heard a familiar voice .

"Hey don't fire its us" said spike in a trembling voice " it's only a prank dude' Toothless u nearly killed Rex look at his leg "

Toothless p.o.v

"Rex's leg is in pretty bad shape but anyways serves them rite for pranking hiccup and I "said toothless who began to play with spit and spark rex and spike dragon.

Nobody p.o.v

As hiccup Sat looking at rex leg and wrapping it up with some stuff from his pouch to stop the blood ,he began thinking its already late and the closest person that could look after rex is Gothi .

Hiccup p.o.v

'Rex we will have to take you to Ghoti under the cover of night to avoid being scene .'

"I though you hated Berk hiccup "

I know but I have no choice by the time we reach Alpha shadow you will loose too much blood and besides Gothi isone of the best and she is the only Berkian trustworthy.

Toothless p.o.v

"Hiccup Berk is at least forty miles away if we leave now we will be able to reach by nightfall and leave before Dawn "

"Then Berk it is " said hiccup gritting his Teeths together in anger....

Peace out ✌😉