Flying away

For the past few days our soon to be hero had been training a dragon but not just any dragon a Night fury the unholy offspring of lightening an death itself and while training his dragon he discovered a few tricks about them . While in the kill ring with Gobber ( a man with a peg leg and hand )
Hiccup used these few tricks he learnt from his night fury and shocked the entire village because he was often known as a failure but as soon as hiccup learned that he had to kill a simple monstrus nightmare and he had befrended the most feared dragon of all time .He had only two options left "that either to stay on Berk an let everyone know his best friend was an enemy of his own people or to run away" .

Right after he heard this news he immediately packed up and went to the cove where his best friend was .
"Toothless ,looks like me and you are gonna take a little vacation forever".Hiccup said and as he bent over to pick up the basket of fish he had brought for his night fury as he looked up he saw Astrid sitting on a large boulder sharpening her axe . "Arg what are u doing here ?" I wanna know, I wanna know what's going on, nobody get this big as you do especially you, it better not involve this " as she gestured his flight suit .

"I-I know this looks really bad but.... "started Hiccup when he noticed Toothless behind Astrid " why don't u go back to the village an tell every one i was nowhere to be found " The poor girl look confused and even terrified " You are so ...? I'm just going to go said Astrid .When she was finally gone he let out a sigh of relief " alright bud, that was close lets go he said as they took to the sky's, he finally felt free .